PERFECT SETUP!

Hello.

I just started some seeds 2 days ago. Afghani Pure Breed.

I built a box 5m x 3m(wooden) with a glass ceiling and glass reflective walls. during the day the plant in powered by the sun(and when its not many CF's come into place i.e when cloudy). The cf's is powered by a car battery(charged by solar) using a high watt 240 volt inverter. After 5pm at night the glass walls closed up(by me) and the CF's are shut off(if they are on).. At 5am they are put back on and the batteries are recharged by light.

This is all outdoors and is in dense bushland(noone goes here, painted camoflague and coating in leaves/twigs etc). Cost me $600 though for car battery and inverter, friend gave me solar panels worth $300. and he pitched in a bit..

Plants are growing great, got to fix the drainage cuz it keeps getting blocked, thinking of a hydro style watering system using natural water pressure.

I will post a few pics soon when i get my camera fixed. gotta love the project though.

:thumbsup

No, i live in the suburbs which happens to very dense bushland around it.(right next to my place).

there are NO fire trails, NO 4x4's NO CHOPPERS, etc.

There is little access around the site and its really hard to see what is it. its quite well camo'd and the glass looks blank to the outside.

Like i said ill ppst a few pics soon...

sounds like a top project :thumbsup cant wait to see the pics B)

like alch was saying about choppers, etc. glass is super reflective..if stranded on an island u have a better chance of a pilot seeing u with a mirror or such compared to if u set the whole fricken thing on fire...

although u did say it was cool and all i would still be a bit worried none the less but i havent seen the pics yet have i :D

Personally i dont care if they find it... plants going ok now... ive added some over plants to the box for DMT extraction.

Camera should be sent off the Xerox soon for warrenty. Should get it bak soon (if hope).

O. i added a 2x UV lights that go for ya PC. the cold cathrodes ones... no idea how that go with it.. remembing the days of science class which i never payed attention.