Aus Seed Banks

Nutter3

BEEZEEZ has withdrawn its cannabis seed products temporarily...We are going through the process of licensing and registering our products through the proper Authorities.

Lolly we agree...honestly the prices for seeds across the global board is ridiculous...We did offer our seeds to Australian customers for half price...Making it $7.25 per seed. 

Potentially male - lol...Ok fair point, it is very easy to sex seeds and we guarantee 80% female. We are old school aussies and we arent out to rip any one off.

Hows this - until we are legal, we would like to send samples of our seeds to you and anyone who wants them...FREE- We can only legaly give them away for Preservation and Storage.

FREE SEEDS FOR FREE PEOPLE- FEELS GOOD TO ME...Safe Journey and Good luck to you all...its a circus out there... lol... lol...Ph 0491352084

PS: Feminized seeds are the only way to guarantee 100% - It can be annoying but occasionally a hermaphrodite would get through and that reduces even 80% accuracy.

Edited by BEEZEEZ

How the fuck do you "sex" seeds 

google it, you might not agree but we have been doing it for 30yrs...lol...anyway fuck this...lol...people are so hard to please - but we understand why...we are just people who dont want aussies to be ripped off and we want to offer something easy for Aussies to get...SO pedro de pacas...ease up buddy...WE ARE OFFERING THIS - until we are legal, we would like to send samples of our seeds to you and anyone who wants them...FREE- We can only legally give them away for Preservation and Storage.

FREE SEEDS FOR FREE PEOPLE- FEELS GOOD TO ME - WHAT MORE DO YOU WANNA HERE...lol...Safe Journey and Good luck to you all...its a circus out there... lol... lol...Ph 0491352084

Come on stop pulling me leg, if you could sex cannabis seeds, no one would be making Feminized seeds would they

Its a myth, google agrees as well, the only one that didn't was this one, and they still need to germinate them to supposedly find out, and its most likely 90% bullshit lol

HOW TO SEX SEEDS

For growers that don’t want to spend the time cloning plants or searching for signs of height, there is a way growers have found to identify sex just from the seeds. While it’s not a scientific method and results are not 100 percent guaranteed, growers who have tried it have reported a success rate of 90 percent.

Sexing seeds is done during the germination stage, when the seed just begins to sprout. It’s thought that if the seed sprouts at the top or the bottom of the seed, the plant is likely a female. sprouting-seeds-300x203.jpgHowever, if the sprout appears at the side of the seed, the plant is most likely male. Again, this isn’t a way to determine a plant’s sex exactly, but it does again, give growers an idea of what plants need a special eye kept on them.

Sexing marijuana can be a longer process than many growers are hoping for, but it’s an important part of the job. When growers are looking for beautiful, potent buds, male and female plants simply cannot be grown near each other, so they need to be identified as early as possible. There are many ways to do it and as growers become more familiar with the process, they will understand which one is easiest and works best for them.

Edited by pedro de pacas

Come on stop pulling me leg, if you could sex cannabis seeds, no one would be making Feminized seeds would they

Its a myth, google agrees as well, the only one that didn't was this one, and they still need to germinate them to supposedly find out, and its most likely 90% bullshit lol

HOW TO SEX SEEDS

For growers that don’t want to spend the time cloning plants or searching for signs of height, there is a way growers have found to identify sex just from the seeds. While it’s not a scientific method and results are not 100 percent guaranteed, growers who have tried it have reported a success rate of 90 percent.

Sexing seeds is done during the germination stage, when the seed just begins to sprout. It’s thought that if the seed sprouts at the top or the bottom of the seed, the plant is likely a female. sprouting-seeds-300x203.jpgHowever, if the sprout appears at the side of the seed, the plant is most likely male. Again, this isn’t a way to determine a plant’s sex exactly, but it does again, give growers an idea of what plants need a special eye kept on them.

Sexing marijuana can be a longer process than many growers are hoping for, but it’s an important part of the job. When growers are looking for beautiful, potent buds, male and female plants simply cannot be grown near each other, so they need to be identified as early as possible. There are many ways to do it and as growers become more familiar with the process, they will understand which one is easiest and works best for them.

ok sweet you seem like a reasonable good person- I will take the time to explain what we do,...ANd please dont get us wrong...we have great respect and admiration for all scientific methods of feminising seed and new strains to taste and try, and all the rest of it. We are literally OLD farmers and maybe we are just stuck in our old ways, and maybe it is a myth- but we have had almost perfect success rates with this very simple way.

https://youtu.be/fYI7qYQ0SlE.

the only thing we feel is misquoted here is 100% accuracy. this is an old school way of doing things thats all...avg.8 out of 10 plants would be female has been our experience. i guess thats 80% accuracy.

ok sweet you seem like a reasonable good person- I will take the time to explain what we do,...ANd please dont get us wrong...we have great respect and admiration for all scientific methods of feminising seed and new strains to taste and try, and all the rest of it. We are literally OLD farmers and maybe we are just stuck in our old ways, and maybe it is a myth- but we have had almost perfect success rates with this very simple way.

https://youtu.be/fYI7qYQ0SlE.

the only thing we feel is misquoted here is 100% accuracy. this is an old school way of doing things thats all...avg.8 out of 10 plants would be female has been our experience. i guess thats 80% accuracy.

That clip didn't even show the flowered plants? Nothing against old farmers (I'm one myself), but this is just wrong.

From the comment section;

I tried this with 100 seeds and it is not true I still had half males. Fireweed Farms

Edited by freddie
  • Upvote 2

That clip didn't even show the flowered plants? Nothing against old farmers (I'm one myself), but this is just wrong.

I tried this with 100 seeds and it is not true I still had half males. Fireweed Farms

We are not sure what all the fuss is about...but we have found many contributing factors to getting a good ratio of female to male when growing OUTDOORS which is primarily what we have done. Starting with - Identifying Seed, Identifying juveniles and simply culling them out. We also believe Strain and how you grow it contributes too. Some strains seem to have a naturally higher ratio of Female to Male...Anyway our seeds are just regular seeds but we do our best to pick out females as we have said....Some of the original strains are 30 yrs old if no one sees value in 3 x 30 yr old strains beeing grown and seeded in the Australian Outdoors for almost this long then you are missing out. 1- You can have them for free. 2- Biggest, Tastiest Buds we have EVER seen...FREE SEEDS FOR FREE PEOPLE...WE ARE STICKING WITH THAT ...Cheers...Good Luck To You All...Its a Circus Out There...Safe Journey...From all of us at BEEZEEZ

• Upvote 1

everything he says is Bullshit.

Edited by Serrated edge
  • Upvote 1

dickhead...GO FUCK YOURSELF....We were old and naive maybe, well not anymore buddy...we dont care any more because they do care...https://www.ponderingpot.com.au/vic/victorian-man-asks-mum-to-take-blame-for-alleged-cannabis-business/ ...BEEZEEZ WILL BECOME AN INFORMATIONAL BLOG SITE AND ONLINE SHOP FOR CHARITY ONLY - WE WILL NOT SELL ANYTHING ILLEGAL AND THE BUSINESS PHONE NUMBER WILL BE CHANGED...IT WILL BE RUN BY FAMILY PEOPLE FOR FAMILY PEOPLE- WE APOLOGIZE FOR ANY MISUNDERSTANDINGS...sorry dickhead... lol. lol. lol. lol

post-67510-0-06697800-1603195322_thumb.jpg