Electrical cables

do you have a 15 amp power point you could dedicate to this 60m run i really wouldn't be using a 10amp circuit that you've probably already got things running in your house off..

get some 4mm round cable some 15amp male n female plugs and a tradies power pack with 15amp power points with a built in circuit breaker. hope this helps

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Thanks Kalm i appreciate the input mate. Im waying up the options, no 15amp point available. Im now thinking to just build a space underneath the house where there is 2 double gpo's ready to go. It will cost more but, can insulate it with batts for temp and sound and we are gonna be here a while. I thought maybe it will look suss but it will just look like a lockup for tools etc really, as long as there is no light leaks. Should be sweet im good with construction just a bit sketchy on electrical stuff

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Not much else he can do to make it safe

Yeh i dont want fry my equipment so im not gonna do it. I measured this arvo and actually near on 80m. The tin shed will be super hot and super cold also. As i wrote above, a new plan is unfolding, thanks for the input mic [emoji106]

Edited by Joe Dirte