• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment

Photo

OCL OD 18/19

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
288 replies to this topic

Ozwayococayocolay

Ozwayococayocolay

Vigorous

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None
  • Fav. Lighting: DE HPS
  • Fav. Nutrients:Nutri Tech Solutions

lol https://r.tapatalk.c...65&share_type=t

<font color="#006600"><b>I am in the process of reviewing this thread page by page. </b><br /><br /><b>For now, everyone needs to read the Forum Guidelines. </b><br /><br /><b>The two things that I am noticing so far that will not float at all here is bringing the drama of another forum here and calling people names. It may be your thing to call people the c-word but it won't be done here. </b><br /><br /><b>Once I am done with the review, I will follow up here. </b><br /><br /><b>Follow up:</b><br /><br /><b>It started out as a 19 page thread and it is down to 11 pages. </b><br /><br /><b>Typically, we welcome new members with open arms, refer them to the Forum Guidelines and it usually turns out ok. However, all of the talk about how so many of you got banned elsewhere, the talk of stirring things up elsewhere along with the extreme hate and disrespect towards others are nothing but red flags.</b><br /><br /><b>All you had to do was come over here and start fresh within a new community. You could have left it all behind you. You chose not to enter Grasscity.com in that manner though. </b><br /><br /><b>At this point, I'm going to discuss it with my team before reopening this thread.</b></font>

He doesn't seem real friendly does he

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

plugger-of-butts

plugger-of-butts

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 9 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Spiritual
  • Fav. Lighting: Bright
  • Fav. Nutrients:Nutritious
And to delete 8 pages without asking is just plain rude

Ozwayococayocolay

Ozwayococayocolay

Vigorous

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 Posts:

And to delete 8 pages without asking is just plain rude

Jealousy's a curse

papasmurf999

papasmurf999

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2194 Posts:
Most action that forums seen in years.

Cosmic anomaly

Cosmic anomaly

Just Sprouting

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
lol I’ll post a dick pic in there if y’all want lol I should dm one to that admin might cheer him up a bit

micmac

micmac

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 8090 Posts:
Seriously, this forum isn't turning into crap ,it is, no longer what it was setup for!

papasmurf999

papasmurf999

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2194 Posts:

Seriously, this forum isn't turning into crap ,it is, no longer what it was setup for!

We were talkin about grass city mate not here.

Cosmic anomaly

Cosmic anomaly

Just Sprouting

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
Should we start a thread here or this thread I still learning how to navigate lol

Ozwayococayocolay

Ozwayococayocolay

Vigorous

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 Posts:

lol I’ll post a dick pic in there if y’all want lol I should dm one to that admin might cheer him up a bit

I'm sure he'd appreciate it if you did

AquaD0ll

AquaD0ll

Planted

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 Posts:
Ok, why am I reading crap about d1ck pics here? I swear with the best of you and tnuc is used like mate but come on guys my husband sees my phone and my son often walks up and asks me questions when I'm on it.
Would you lot like your wives or kids to have stuff like that that's not yours on your wives/partners phones.
Unless a dck suddenly starts growing amazing cannabis buds put it away from a camera

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.