lol https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=https://forum.grasscity.com/threads/aussie-growers-thread.1531647/#post-24535413&share_tid=1531647&share_pid=24535413&share_fid=78765&share_type=t

<font color="#006600"><b>I am in the process of reviewing this thread page by page. </b><br /><br /><b>For now, everyone needs to read the Forum Guidelines. </b><br /><br /><b>The two things that I am noticing so far that will not float at all here is bringing the drama of another forum here and calling people names. It may be your thing to call people the c-word but it won't be done here. </b><br /><br /><b>Once I am done with the review, I will follow up here. </b><br /><br /><b>Follow up:</b><br /><br /><b>It started out as a 19 page thread and it is down to 11 pages. </b><br /><br /><b>Typically, we welcome new members with open arms, refer them to the Forum Guidelines and it usually turns out ok. However, all of the talk about how so many of you got banned elsewhere, the talk of stirring things up elsewhere along with the extreme hate and disrespect towards others are nothing but red flags.</b><br /><br /><b>All you had to do was come over here and start fresh within a new community. You could have left it all behind you. You chose not to enter Grasscity.com in that manner though. </b><br /><br /><b>At this point, I'm going to discuss it with my team before reopening this thread.</b></font>

He doesn't seem real friendly does he

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Ok, why am I reading crap about d1ck pics here? I swear with the best of you and tnuc is used like mate but come on guys my husband sees my phone and my son often walks up and asks me questions when I'm on it.

Would you lot like your wives or kids to have stuff like that that's not yours on your wives/partners phones.

Unless a dck suddenly starts growing amazing cannabis buds put it away from a camera

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk