Urban Outdoor Grow

If you’ve got the indoor I wouldn’t worry about out door.

I’m thinking of not doing an out for next season. Or if I do it’s going to be four plants max. I’m over carting water out bush

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

It’s a hard slog that’s for sure Torrietree. I wouldn’t bother unless I can pump to them or turn a tap on [emoji4] I door is so much easier and safer unfortunately

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

How close are your neighbors? And what sort of people are they? Doing a grow in a reserve seems way more risky and if you get caught I’m tipping you could be in a bit of strife vs being caught with a couple in your backyard. I’ve got great neighbors around me who like most people couldn’t give a stuff what I do if it ain’t hurting them. 5 years of outdoor growing and stenches that at times I can smell from the street behind me and no dramas yet. I don’t think people care that much or don’t even know what the funny smell is. If your neighbors only get a whiff of something it’s probably not enough for them to raise any alarms. Keep them out of view and I reckon you’ll be fine.

Yeah but he doesn't wanna do it in his yard lol, did anyone read his post? You could definitely have a crack mlg if you got in early enough you could dig a decent size reservoir and cover with black plastic so it catches rain and fills up for ya over the next 12 months. You'd have to use some camo netting and shit to hide it heaps of leaves branches etc. Get a no till patch going some where out of sight near the res. Setup some solar pond pumps in there at a slow trickle so there's always a little bit of water running to the plot. Or even like blue mats or something. I know a bloke on another forum that runs around seq all year long in a ghillie suit growing dack haha its awesome

Thanks again for the comments. Ive been now convinced that it is a bad idea. My indoor is doing me just fine. My neighbours are not the understanding type such that I've been told I should be mowing about 50cm more on the nature strip to match the boundary.... It'd be game over if they caught on. Block is 600 sq metres and only 11m wide with houses pretty much built to the boundary. During my first indoor grow I figured I could do without a filter...boy I was wrong. The smell during flower was noticeable from about 6 houses up as I was walking home. The paranoia was too much for me. Another off topic comment... noticed my cctv cameras bring more attention than I'd like. I've had the coppers come over and ask for footage about 4 times in as many years. Might get rid of them.

Buy a filter.

Cut your neighbours natural strip:)

Start "straight" gardening as I call it.

Fill that space with a million different plants.

Helps when hiding seedlings or the odd small plant if you take on an indoor\outdoor.

Easy give small canna plants a day's worth real sun if your home and can hide amongst other straight plants.

Buy a filter.

Cut your neighbours natural strip:)

Start "straight" gardening as I call it.

Fill that space with a million different plants.

Helps when hiding seedlings or the odd small plant if you take on an indoor\outdoor.

Easy give small canna plants a day's worth real sun if your home and can hide amongst other straight plants.

I have a filter and now cut that piece of lawn and occasionally do their whole lawn out front :) I'm already into other gardening and do plant my seedlings outdoors before they go indoor. I've gsttered lots of cuttings and they've given me a bit of confidence to cut some canna clones next time.

I have a filter and now cut that piece of lawn and occasionally do their whole lawn out front :) I'm already into other gardening and do plant my seedlings outdoors before they go indoor. I've gsttered lots of cuttings and they've given me a bit of confidence to cut some canna clones next time.

theres been a lot written about guerilla activities over the yrs, there seems to be a general downward trend with bigger population and more info on how to go indoors, if you dont mind a bigger drive thou, a common method is taking some clones to a prepared sight well out of the way, rent a cabin somewhere or go camping for the weekendwith more real estate to look for that way better chances of finding a good area with a water source

• Upvote 1