Yellowing leaves

From both pics on the right hand side, on some leaves it looks suspiciously like nute burn. The tops look fine to me.

In extreme heat, plants will completely forget food and only take up water to combat transpiration. One of the ways to beat this process is to foliar spray food on in the evenings, which is approx 90% more efficient then root feeding.

Could of perhaps be its broken into the second layer of soil? Which might to too hot all together? I had a cubic metre hole filled with this stuff

Red organic soil from mt tambourine.

This soil is the most advanced soil we have blended so far.

Made in small batches, out in the elements, this ensures the soil maximises its microbial activity, so critical for growing food with enhanced medicinal quality's and forgotten flavours.

Contains;

*Gypsum

*Volcanic Rock Minerals

*Bioactive Cropping Compost

*6 Mineral blend

*Inoculated with Beneficial Microbes

Incorporated professionally with a turner.

The specific quantities and time of blending has been developed to ensure the highest synergy.

Inoculated with a soil food web beneficial bacteria, the pile is left for 7 days to 'ferment' and develop the necessary functioning microbial community's.

99% of success in gardening is the soil quality.

Our soils boost healthy immune systems of the plants your growing, meaning there is a higher resistance to disease and pests(as long as you have good seed genetics).

Along with boosted immunity we have also formulated this soil to be extremely drough resistant.

Doesn’t say a great deal about what’s in it.

In the centre I had half a bag of Scott’s organic mix with perlite, in saying that she’s been in the ground around 3 weeks so would of expected roots to be down there long ago

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

It wouldn’t be water logged? I know the water table is only 3 foot below the surface. Ph is 6.7-6.8 hard to know if this cheap Bunnings reader works though. My tank water shows ph 7.0 which I thought sounded correct

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Could of perhaps be its broken into the second layer of soil? Which might to too hot all together? I had a cubic metre hole filled with this stuff

Red organic soil from mt tambourine.

This soil is the most advanced soil we have blended so far.

Made in small batches, out in the elements, this ensures the soil maximises its microbial activity, so critical for growing food with enhanced medicinal quality's and forgotten flavours.

Contains;

*Gypsum

*Volcanic Rock Minerals

*Bioactive Cropping Compost

*6 Mineral blend

*Inoculated with Beneficial Microbes

Incorporated professionally with a turner.

The specific quantities and time of blending has been developed to ensure the highest synergy.

Inoculated with a soil food web beneficial bacteria, the pile is left for 7 days to 'ferment' and develop the necessary functioning microbial community's.

99% of success in gardening is the soil quality.

Our soils boost healthy immune systems of the plants your growing, meaning there is a higher resistance to disease and pests(as long as you have good seed genetics).

Along with boosted immunity we have also formulated this soil to be extremely drough resistant.

Doesn’t say a great deal about what’s in it.

In the centre I had half a bag of Scott’s organic mix with perlite, in saying that she’s been in the ground around 3 weeks so would of expected roots to be down there long ago

Nah I would def not say too hot. I also don’t agree with this “99% of success in gardening is the soil quality”

Is it just fan leaves doing this?

Nah I would def not say too hot. I also don’t agree with this “99% of success in gardening is the soil quality”

Is it just fan leaves doing this?

Haha neither would I, it does look and feel an amazing soil compared to what I have locally.

I believe it’s mostly the fan leaves, I’m at work at the moment so can’t go have a better look.

I’ll have to do tomorrow, the packaging said just add 3 drops didn’t want to get a false read, not sure if adding more drops changes the result?

Thx though for taking a look rr

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Edited by fatdog199