Yellowing leaves

Hi guys 4 days ago my little bush was beautiful and green top to toe. Over last 4 days a few of the lower leaves had turned a yellowish colour, noticed the last 2 days its spreading upwards, was hoping initially was just the heat, been mid 30’s all week, and she’s in direct sun from sun up till 4:30pm. The hoppers are back now too they seem to only bother her when she’s sick. Been watering every 3 days feeding once a week with 30mls power feed 10mls seasol, 10mls magnesium/calcium in 9l watering can. post-64617-0-13501000-1547757283_thumb.jpegpost-64617-0-65454300-1547757334_thumb.jpeg

Any help would be much appreciated, thx

From both pics on the right hand side, on some leaves it looks suspiciously like nute burn. The tops look fine to me.

In extreme heat, plants will completely forget food and only take up water to combat transpiration. One of the ways to beat this process is to foliar spray food on in the evenings, which is approx 90% more efficient then root feeding.

From both pics on the right hand side, on some leaves it looks suspiciously like nute burn. The tops look fine to me.

In extreme heat, plants will completely forget food and only take up water to combat transpiration. One of the ways to beat this process is to foliar spray food on in the evenings, which is approx 90% more efficient then root feeding.

I cant see 30ml of powerfeed every 3 days burning them.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

The pics still look like nute burn

I cant see 30ml of powerfeed every 3 days burning them.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

The pics still look very much like nute burn on some of the leaves.

Is the ground already very hot with nutes? Are his sups pushing the nutes over the top? Did he over feed earlier by mistake?

As I said, the new growth looks fine. Until all the facts are revealed it is all pure supposition.