• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment

Photo

Organic, pro-biotic and organic growing without bottled nutrients

* * * - - 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
979 replies to this topic

itchybromusic

itchybromusic

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4485 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic

Hey CarbCon, we have developed a nice blending process and gathered a really nice network of input suppliers... Thats our "secret". But Im happy to share basic ratios with you. Equal parts sphagnum peat moss, aeration, humus (worm castings and quality, finished compost). 5% quality horticultural grade biochar. Each 25L bag contains a total of 2 cups raw amendments and 4 cups minerals (rock dust, lime, gypsum, calcium bentonite, malted grains, neem meal and kelp meal). No secrect "special formula" bs here, just a beautiful, tried and true organic soil mix... We also have oir batches analysed, test results are on our website. We are applying for organic certification too.

love to hear how applying for organic certification works , easy / hard  , costly , what hoops they put you through 

if your willing to share 

would also be cool if you could educate us on how to read ( what it all means ) your soil test 

again , if your willing to share that is 

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

kloud9

kloud9

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 7134 Posts:
  • Fav. Lighting: sun

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

DoNothingGarden

DoNothingGarden

Maturing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 373 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None

love to hear how applying for organic certification works , easy / hard  , costly , what hoops they put you through 
if your willing to share 

would also be cool if you could educate us on how to read ( what it all means ) your soil test 
again , if your willing to share that is

Id love to, give me a couple of hours when Im sitting at my desk and Ill gover over the test analysis.

Inthewoods

Inthewoods

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 245 Posts:
This sounds great. I've been looking for someone out Gippsland way though. Do you ever come out this way to the sustainability shows etc?.

I'd buy a bag for sure. This is what we need more of here in Vic. Might even plan a drive out there one day. I'll swing past Itchy in Pascoe for a few billies on the way!

itchybromusic

itchybromusic

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • 4485 Posts:

This sounds great. I've been looking for someone out Gippsland way though. Do you ever come out this way to the sustainability shows etc?.

I'd buy a bag for sure. This is what we need more of here in Vic. Might even plan a drive out there one day. I'll swing past Itchy in Pascoe for a few billies on the way!

lol no worries 

DoNothingGarden

DoNothingGarden

Maturing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 373 Posts:

lol no worries

Thats awesome... Ill try to make it out there, sustainability festival sounds like me! Pay me a visit when you come this way, Ill hook you up.

pedro de pacas

pedro de pacas

tnuc

• Members
  • 14582 Posts:

How much for 40 25l bags

itchybromusic

itchybromusic

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • 4485 Posts:

How much for 40 25l bags

1000lt bulka bag $950

was on a previous post PDP 

DoNothingGarden

DoNothingGarden

Maturing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 373 Posts:

How much for 40 25l bags

Hey Pedro,

40x 25L bags is 1760 which is a 20% discount off RRP. Thats a full pallet. Also as the poster above mentioned, a bulka bag is 950 however you need to think about bulk transport.

Porky 1982

Porky 1982

Drug War Veteran

• Banned
  • 5130 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
There is nothing on GC forum from the person you mentioned but a sick seedling. Have you got the name right. Not the best advertisement for your soil.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.