Organic, pro-biotic and organic growing without bottled nutrients

Excellent price on the 1000l mate.

Wondering what ratios you use wth soil ingredients or is that a secret?:)

Hey CarbCon, we have developed a nice blending process and gathered a really nice network of input suppliers... Thats our "secret". But Im happy to share basic ratios with you. Equal parts sphagnum peat moss, aeration, humus (worm castings and quality, finished compost). 5% quality horticultural grade biochar. Each 25L bag contains a total of 2 cups raw amendments and 4 cups minerals (rock dust, lime, gypsum, calcium bentonite, malted grains, neem meal and kelp meal). No secrect "special formula" bs here, just a beautiful, tried and true organic soil mix... We also have oir batches analysed, test results are on our website. We are applying for organic certification too.

• Upvote 1

Hey CarbCon, we have developed a nice blending process and gathered a really nice network of input suppliers... Thats our "secret". But Im happy to share basic ratios with you. Equal parts sphagnum peat moss, aeration, humus (worm castings and quality, finished compost). 5% quality horticultural grade biochar. Each 25L bag contains a total of 2 cups raw amendments and 4 cups minerals (rock dust, lime, gypsum, calcium bentonite, malted grains, neem meal and kelp meal). No secrect "special formula" bs here, just a beautiful, tried and true organic soil mix... We also have oir batches analysed, test results are on our website. We are applying for organic certification too.

Your on it!

How long are you running? I noticed you guys maybe 6 weeks ago.

What size Scoria do u use? Can u post a pic of the rawsoil here Please?

I'm guessing te-em peat moss?

So the recharge packs are made by southern no till by looks of packs?

After growing comfrey for a while, I'm wondering why it's not incorporated more by lots of companies offering soil and amendments given its ease of cultivation and speed of return?

Any thoughts on this?

Cheers

Your on it!

How long are you running? I noticed you guys maybe 6 weeks ago.

What size Scoria do u use? Can u post a pic of the rawsoil here Please?

I'm guessing te-em peat moss?

So the recharge packs are made by southern no till by looks of packs?

After growing comfrey for a while, I'm wondering why it's not incorporated more by lots of companies offering soil and amendments given its ease of cultivation and speed of return?

Any thoughts on this?

Cheers

Southern No Till is my brand for our soil inputs and no till products. Makes it easy for me to seperate between the people who just want to grow a plant with water only in soil and those who wish to use no till methodology and/or build their own soil. I will post a pic here... Theres some nice pics on the website though: easyasorganics.com.au

Regarding comfrey, I grow it myself and use for mulch and worm beds, no way do I grow enough for a commercial scale though... Wish I did, what an awesome free fertiliser!

Cool cool.

Living soil that had a website then didn't? What's with that?

I see they use the Scoria also, I like that.

Any connection to the living soil and your soil then? Have to be pretty similar? Not that there would be anything wrong. Just curious.

Lets just say the company "Living Soil" didn't work out... And I started a new one with a great team and improved soil. I'll let you fill in the blanks lol