To flip or not to flip.

Afternoon everyone, I'd like to hear your opinions on this issue.

My tent (4ftx4ftx6.5ft) only use about 3x3ft floorspace is currently in shed that cops a lot of sun, I have 3 C99xBlueberry fast at 53 days old in 20 ltr pots with canna terra soil and feeding with AN, with the heat I'm reluctant to flip to flower but pot size and height will become a factor I'm sure if I dont. I have crappily scrogged them to get them low as possible (24inches) and feeding half strength to hopefully slow growth, it gets between 24-30 degrees in there humidity is 35-45% constant with plenty of air flow. Do you guys think I should flip and risk it as I'm sure it will get hotter still over the next month or just keep tucking them down and hope, any replies greatly appreciated.attachicon.gif20190109_113257.jpeg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I would flip, its only going to be getting cooler soon in seqld, which state u in ?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app