To flip or not to flip.

Afternoon everyone, I'd like to hear your opinions on this issue.

My tent (4ftx4ftx6.5ft) only use about 3x3ft floorspace is currently in shed that cops a lot of sun, I have 3 C99xBlueberry fast at 53 days old in 20 ltr pots with canna terra soil and feeding with AN, with the heat I'm reluctant to flip to flower but pot size and height will become a factor I'm sure if I dont. I have crappily scrogged them to get them low as possible (24inches) and feeding half strength to hopefully slow growth, it gets between 24-30 degrees in there humidity is 35-45% constant with plenty of air flow. Do you guys think I should flip and risk it as I'm sure it will get hotter still over the next month or just keep tucking them down and hope, any replies greatly appreciated.post-62461-154700332829_thumb.jpeg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1

I would flip it now mate give that sucker nice space to stretch. One thing I learned if they are pressed against the walls of the tent. You lose light penetration into the side as the light can’t bounce off the wall, moreso when buds start to form you will notice when they don’t get enough light. Larf city

Fully missed reading on the heat, well I would prob go for it and maybe get some more airflow in their

Edited by bakedcake

Is that is one plant flip it [emoji106] and if it’s three plants, good luck with your jungle man [emoji108] [emoji106] I say flip now or in a couple of weeks, although you may need an A/C to run as I think even February can still be hot as this time of year... ... You want tunks, Micmac, sooty, papasmurf, Serrated Sedge, billygoat even as he indoor too, party to anyone I have forgotten that’s indoor - eg half is the community’s [emoji23] to answer this for you [emoji108]

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Ok Billy, I've got 2x1000w shithouse led, actual watts 185 each light until I upgrade mid year, only been doing indoor for about 10 months so made the mistake with lighting, was outdoor for 26 years b4 that but thx to me sticking me willy where it wasn't wanted I have to many kids and grandkids running around to do outdoor.

Looked at a few portable units already but got told they are shit, maybe the person who told me was full o shit, will definitely look into it today K9, thx.

How uses portable aircon please post brands that have worked for you in hot weathered environments [emoji108] [emoji106]

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/blog/553/entry-751-all-things-femme-spray-cs-glog/