Keeping questions all in one lol

Here are my 3. The first one drooped and i lost about 1/5 of tje leaves. Seems to have recovered ok. The otjer 2 were trimmed back to make them more bushy.

I have them in a shed with clear roofing but the temps go sky high. Atleast 10c higher that outside. I just was to keed the smell,when it comes, to a very minimum but financez are killing me atm. These are Blue Dream Fems.

I thought the growth would be better but since taking my ph of 7.2 from the tap im realizing the plants are struggling to uptake the nutrients.

I give them AN ph perfect veg and b 52 once a weeks and a low dose of a mix of seasol, charlie carp and some work liquid.

Any tips would be appreciated

TIApost-63562-154682786341_thumb.jpegpost-63562-154682787005_thumb.jpeg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

They look ok at mo, at ph 7.2 there are no nute lock outs, if anything they are close to perfect overall. The problem is that the plants like a slightly acid environment. The best way to find out what is in your environment is to test the soil ph. Grab a cheap soil ph test kit, it will have instructions included.

Having plants high up in a shed is a recipe for disaster, extreme temps will kill your plants. I'm surprised they are still alive, 27C is basically the optimum temp for your plants, they will survive higher temps, but in the 50+'s it is dangerous. What happened when you lost 20% of your leaves was the plant protecting itself. To conserve water it shut down the leaves, it had nothing to do with food. At extreme temps plants will ignore nutes and only take up water.

I suggest you find a cooler solution to the high temps in the roof of your shed.

• Upvote 1

They look ok at mo, at ph 7.2 there are no nute lock outs, if anything they are close to perfect overall. The problem is that the plants like a slightly acid environment. The best way to find out what is in your environment is to test the soil ph. Grab a cheap soil ph test kit, it will have instructions included.

Having plants high up in a shed is a recipe for disaster, extreme temps will kill your plants. I'm surprised they are still alive, 27C is basically the optimum temp for your plants, they will survive higher temps, but in the 50+'s it is dangerous. What happened when you lost 20% of your leaves was the plant protecting itself. To conserve water it shut down the leaves, it had nothing to do with food. At extreme temps plants will ignore nutes and only take up water.

I suggest you find a cooler solution to the high temps in the roof of your shed.

Thanks. The shed was my option as i was orried about odor being noticeable by neighbors. Would an outdoor type tent with clear plasyic be a good option? Then its trying to get airflow and odor control. Maybe i look for a used unit on gumtree

Thanks. The shed was my option as i was orried about odor being noticeable by neighbors. Would an outdoor type tent with clear plasyic be a good option? Then its trying to get airflow and odor control. Maybe i look for a used unit on gumtree

I did a soil ph which was putting soil in a container, adding demineralised water wait a while and test by putting ph tester in. Reading was 7.0

You won't get any odor until the plants flower really. Even outside the odor wont be too bad, unless your nosy neighbours are hanging over the fence in a reasonable sized yard.

A shade house will work so long as you have good air circulation.

Easiest way is to throw some chemical fertilizer into the pots, they will push the ph to the acid side.

Edited by ZEN2U
  • Upvote 1

I hope this isnt another 1 of my stupid questions so for how long do you top and fim? Im really wanting a bushy plant rather than tall. If i keep doing a fim or top do i risk removing the plants in budding stage? My biggest is only about 40cm wide and same high. Got no idea how gig they grow. I know ive sent pics before so sorry if ur seen then. Tbey are suffering a bit dut to the the constant 40c+ days. The 2 smaller ones seem to have a bit more to growpost-63562-154736642737_thumb.jpegpost-63562-154736643531_thumb.jpeg

• Upvote 1

They gonna stink in full flower no matter what you do outdoors. I spread blood n bone and a trailer load of chook shit around peak flower and dry time, the lawn loves it and the veggie garden also. Other than that just chill and plant more fragrant herbs about the fence line

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

• Upvote 1

looking good. any reason you cant have good ventilation in the shed with the clear roof ?

Even with ventilation its way over 40. I do have extractor fan and also a rc air con in shed but dont wanr to be using rc continuously. Where tbey are now, which is out of shed, they are getting mostly morning to early arvo full sun but then i get a bit diffused lighting later in day