Magic butter machine

Hi all.

Just seeing if anybody has used the magic butter machine and what are your thoughts?

https://magicalbutter.com.au/?gclid=CjwKCAiAyMHhBRBIEiwAkGN6fIv9fFd1h-qwYtWkmY4dHiZ1_UPEJldFpzjwR3o8ShxfJEXGXodIVxoCIw4QAvD_BwE

I haven't bought one yet but I will if they work well.

I have successfully made butter in the past but the mrs isn't keen on the smell it leaves in the house, plus, the Magic Butter machine seems so much easier and I can make it outside.

I was reading the user manual and it says 'for best results, do not pre-grind botanicals".

I thought I would have to pre-grind and decarb before I put the chopped and decarbed buds in the machine?

Does anyone have a proven method and what are your thoughts on the Magic Butter machine?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

Not sure why, but itchy will Iet you know why, he is one of our many masters of canna, on this community [emoji108] [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

don't know bout that K9 but thank you 

Thanks all. I wonder why they say no to chopping the buds up?

When I decarb, I chop the buds up and put in the oven for 110 minutes at 110 degrees C. Everything I've seen and read they all chop up to decarb.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

pretty sure it's just to do with the motor in the MB , if you grind up Da Herb you can put much more in the machine

2 much & the motor will give out way sooner , just there design = motor power , blade height ect ect 

everyone thinks a lill diff about extraction https://youtu.be/M8uiWBGndgI this doesn't do butter