Hermy? Or foxtailing?

Not sure if everyone is talking about the Photo or Auto here.

I've abused the living crap out my most of my Auto's sometimes on purpose sometimes not

and have grown the Ak47 Auto at least 5 times and never had any of them go Hermie on me.

The AK 47 X NYLD in the photo was grown a long time ago and the Breeder was Lowlife for the AK and the NYLD was Cheesehead

Back then it was very common to have Issue like males and non flowering etc

My very first venture with Autos was the AK47 and I bought 10 seeds from Lowlife Seeds. They were FEM, but I had 8 Males and 1 Female Photo and only 1 was the real deal Auto FEM

I took it to F5, and used it to cross all sorts of stuff.

Will have to see if I still have some Seeds left..I really need to stop gifting away all my stuff... lol

Edited by buzzo
  • Upvote 3

I've abused the living crap out my most of my Auto's sometimes on purpose sometimes not

and have grown the Ak47 Auto at least 5 times and never had any of them go Hermie on me.

The AK 47 X NYLD in the photo was grown a long time ago and the Breeder was Lowlife for the AK and the NYLD was Cheesehead

My very first venture with Autos was the AK47 and I bought 10 seeds from Lowlife Seeds. They were FEM, but I had 8 Males and 1 Female Photo and only 1 was the real deal Auto FEM

Will have to see if I still have some Seeds left..I really need to stop gifting away all my stuff... lol

I had a ww auto that was hardy as fuck, and since then I've only grown fast buds autos over summer and they have all stunk hey, wont be buying anymore from them. You can't even bend a branch without stunting it.

Yeah the AK-47 sounds like a really really good Strain to grow [emoji108] [emoji106]

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/blog/553/entry-751-all-things-femme-spray-cs-glog/

Is serious seeds AK47 still the best ?

Depends if they are still using the same cut. No or maybe? It's a good pheno cut but so has a bunch of bean companies.

A mate had some issues with serious seeds recently. Some dud beans/shit phenos and and order going astray. Eventually got a reship with a few extra freebies. He is happy with his new beans, problem resolved. It happens I guess hey.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Edited by ShitsNGiggles