Cambodia cannabis diary

Sorry meant Linga

lThe Lingam (also called Linga) is a symbol of male creative energy and is represented as the dome portion of the altar. The Yoni is a symbol of the goddess of Shakti, female creative energy and is represented as the surrounding area of the Lingam and the "arm" that stretches outward.Mar 31, 2012

I think we saw it at Angkor Wat

R u going there?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Yes I'll definitely go there again. I was there before years ago as a backpacking pisshead. This time I'm going as a smoker lol.

It's a bit sleazy.

There is a place I . The far north west that is famous for its weed.

I'm going to go.there and get some seeds to bring home

Hey guys I've been off the grid and just thought I would put some pics up for anyone that's interested.

I'm having an amazing trip. I stopped in Battambang and Siam Reap for 3 nights each which I'm slightly regretting bit I'm on the move again.

I drove at far north as I could go today until I hit the border and headed west. My next stop it Ratanakiri which may take 2 days. I've spotted a long route on maps which could be interesting.

I'll upload some pics and still haven't found a labdrace but that just a bonus if I do.

A amazing country amazing people especially if you go as far off the grid as I'm prepared to go.

Sorry for the speal and I'll update in A few days.

Ps I'm too lazy to proof read ececuse my grammar