Sar in plants slowing growth?

Carbcon

Depends on the plant

Maryjane plants love a bit of fondling

question is 

have ever not fondled your plants & to know any diff 

i think it's natural , in the wild animals would come along & eat plants all the time

there was even a jorge cervantes video where early planted canna seedlings got pecked at by chickens 

leaving not much of each seedling & they still produced 10 pounds a plant outdoor 

• Upvote 1

A good defol can improve yield ,,,and a good defol ,,at least for me ,means a fair bit of fondling going on.

A plant can be over fondled too,,not good if your breaking off triches ,,I don't think I've heard of triches regenerating ,,or re growing their little THC factories.

I think that mendo dope boys grow on YouTube which is like 60mins the one they got busted for. I think they talk about shaking them to get rid of the josh tire and how it would break the trichs but they reckon it grows back. Guess would need to be tested? Who wants to break some trichs and check under the loupe. You just need a set testing point I guess

• Upvote 2