Using hydro nutrient outdoors?

Not sure if should be using hydro nutes for my outdoor grow.

2 Indicas 7 wks old, In potting mix with perlite.

Using Flairform GreenDream: Grow which is a 1 part hydro nutrient for veg. It was recommended to me twice on this forum for outdoor use.

The directions for use label are for hydroponic grows and recirculation systems as far as I can see

If I can even use this outdoors, how often should I be using it?

post-62962-0-91800300-1545829553_thumb.jpeg

post-62962-0-28970800-1545829599_thumb.jpeg

Sorry for the second post about this, my first one didn’t make much sense & I can’t delete it lol,

cheers

I have not used that but it says soil/coco on the label to so should be fine.

Im currently using Advanced Nutrients pH perfect 3 part for my outdoor soil grow (inground) and seems like its loving it. Every time i water i use 4ml per 1.5ltr and every 3 days.

What i like about the 3 part is that you use all 3 during the whole cycle of the plant from seedling to flowering. Bottles 1 and 2 are Grow and Bloom, the 3rd bottle is basically a cal/mag called Micro.

I have used this indoors in soil with awesome results.

• Upvote 1

Im currently using Advanced Nutrients pH perfect 3 part for my outdoor soil grow (inground) and seems like its loving it. Every time i water i use 4ml per 1.5ltr and every 3 days.

What i like about the 3 part is that you use all 3 during the whole cycle of the plant from seedling to flowering. Bottles 1 and 2 are Grow and Bloom, the 3rd bottle is basically a cal/mag called Micro.

Cheers dude I’ll definitely have a look at it, I’ve heard good things about advanced nutrients [emoji106]

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Your feeding schedule for AN ph perfect is different to mine so not sure if i should do it several times a week rather than the weekly dose on ANs calculator. I also use the B52 they recommended.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

I forgot to mention that i do add a low dose mix of charlie carp, seasol and worm juice(?)

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk