Flairform GreenDream Grow nutrient question

Chuck up some pics of your plants.

I personally wouldn’t start using anything until most of the nutrients in the soil have been used up. I.e depends what’s in your potting mix.

Maybe start off once a week and up it as required, when the leaves aren’t nice and green...

Thanks mate

post-62962-154587516709_thumb.jpg

& sorry for my shit photography lol

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Shes looking a bit hungry and also she's looking for more room to spread her roots so a bigger pot is a +1.

I made the mistake of ordering those 30Litre fabric pots with handles, and due to Christmas I’ve been stuck waiting a week or so -.-

My fault though, I’ll just transplant into bigger pots until the fabric ones arrive.

I’m trying to keep this grow fairly small due to limited room/neighbours etc. that’s why I’m stopping at 30L pots because last time I planted in soil they got pretty fkn big lol

It needs a bigger pot.

Was going to say it needs a feed, but New growth looks nice and green. Pot it up in some decent soil.

Yeah I’ve got my soil waiting for the pots I ordered online, got 30L fabric ones with handles as I’m trying to keep the plants fairly small. I’ve already topped once

I think I’ll feed them weekly for now