Topping Accident

Had a bit of a f*ck up today while topping plants (3 indica growing outdoor) they are 37 days old I think... Sprouted on11th November.

2 of them are perfectly fine, but the last plant got knocked over when my bloody dog jumped on the table hahahah [emoji23][emoji24]

Just wanted to know if it should recover, haven't had this problem before thankfully lol.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Had a bit of a f*ck up today while topping plants (3 indica growing outdoor) they are 37 days old I think... Sprouted on11th November.

2 of them are perfectly fine, but the last plant got knocked over when my bloody dog jumped on the table hahahah [emoji23][emoji24]

Just wanted to know if it should recover, haven't had this problem before thankfully lol.

So the red is where I was topping the plant. The green line is when I got bumped and cut off one side of the new growth.

And obviously the yellow is where a branch got snapped while I tried to stop the whole lot falling over post-62962-154493855282_thumb.jpegpost-62962-154493869785_thumb.jpeg

• Upvote 1

A pic would be handy

• Upvote 1