Ayahuasca

Those who have tried the brew.  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just wondered on the off-chance, if anyone knew of any, preferably native - if not, grow well in aus - MAO/I containing plants...?

My brother's, uncle's gnome - who is devoutly Australian - once told my brother's uncle a fictional story about how he grew some Syrian Rue from seed and it survived. Anybody know if S. Rue would grow well outdoors in the warmer parts of Australia....? :P

:nea:

Been doing a lot of reading lately on Ayahuasca , seems to be popping up wherever I go on the net atm.

For a good insight into its use have a read of National Geo Ayahuasca Doco

and another thing to check out is this SBS doco done by a Australian dude Ayahuasca

DMT can be found all over australia in the Acacia longifolia family , check out some of the australia shaman sites for more info as they seem to be having some succcess.

As pure mentioned it's not real user friendly and I'd be wary to try it outside of it's shaminic use.

:peace:

High All ...

:peace:

Just recently tried a bit of DMT related substance , It was Interesting ... to say the least :toke:

:toke:

I would Like to try the Ayahuasca Brew , But dont know If I'll ever get the chance ... :)

The notion of Shamen type ability , has always interested me ... and I am naturally swayed in this direction ...

Tho ... this direction is not to be taken lightly without the proper direction. ... yes ...

It is such a SHAME that these ancient methods are being lost , destroyed , and forgotten ...

I still have hope for the Blind/Ignorant ... lets hope my hope isnt hopeless ...

:)

Well ... Thats all for now ...

Budman ... Out. (Outside ... Sitting on a Cube) :toke:

:)