WTF! organic soil hydroponics?

keen to give it a crack!

just started some hempy buckets outside and wanted some aeration so the outdoor solar air pumps will fill that void but may as well simply use hydroton in solid buckets and see how often i will need to change the nutrient water... then i guess it will simply be an outdoor dwc [but with the total volume of bucket filled with hydroton] as opposed to hempy..

i'll study up and watch a few more of ol' mates vids... he seems very confident that this shit works for organic soil grows...

and you gotta fill up pot with water every day, day after day after day, every 24hrs.

..and me being a fairly lazier stoney gardener, i would surly forget lol

the yard plants in smaller pots are watered every day so shouldn't be too much of a stretch.

just need to use the correct sized pot so a plant has plenty of food to finish without having to add any organic ferts and just top up with water...

that's my thinking at this stage anyway...