New Zealand passes medical marijuana law

lol get fucked, you people should stop whinging about pot legislation, its the states not the feds, but every  time its the fucking old conservative liberal's fault 

i couldn't give a fuck about legal pot, but at least get ya facts straight, and blame the LABOR party that run the states, for not legalizing it for YOU 

don't worry i wont waste me time commenting on the endless bullshit threads about it anymore, hope it never happens anyway,

thanks for butting in 

• Upvote 1

Here's your first post Aqua as requested lol

AS PEDRO SEES IT:

attachicon.gifHead_up_ass1.jpg

Thanks Merl. I needed that. You all know my husband served in the New Zealand Army and suffers to this day because of it and my nephew there has autism. If he ever tells me to butt out of a thread this close to me again I swear to good it will not end well.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Aqua, having been here for a year or two I can tell ya Pedro has been booted, changed name a couple of times and still he returns under another pseudonym. He never changes, same shit, different day.

Ignorance is bliss, arrogance is just rude and then you have Pedro.

Often I just ignore, it's easier. But when he makes it personal I tend to bite back.  

3rd post in thread. Compost brain Pedro.

Not your show.....

You've crossed the line with me now carrying on like that.

You want to get nasty no problem but remember once it starts it won't stop so bring it you crying bitch if you really have no respect for kids with autism or service personal who suffer.

Your call Pedroaec00278e4bc78d793e2b5e550671afe.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk