New Zealand passes medical marijuana law

I've travelled all over it, from Oban (Stewart Island) to Cape Reinga hitchiking

"...

its beautiful down the bottom..."

And if Invercargill is the arsehole of NZ then Dunedin, well, Dunedin's 1/2 way up it lol

I got stuck in Waiouru during a snow storm (They closed the road) got picked up by a copper. I had 1/2 an oz on me and that got me arrested and taken to Te Kuiti

and yea I can certainly confirm, apart from tussock, there is SFA growing there.

Heaps of AJ's (Army Jerks) tho

[emoji23]well thafs where a Army base is

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

This is true. Too bad I haven’t seen it haha. I have travelled outside of nz more than in it. Costs as much to locally travel as it does to go overseas in my experience in nz

Yeah mate im the same with oz only ever seen the east coast and inland a few hundred kms but been over seas more than 10 times.

The kiwis that don't manage to leave school with a scaffolding ticket leave with a steel fixers ticket. But the tickets only apply in Australia. [emoji23]

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Yeah mate im the same with oz only ever seen the east coast and inland a few hundred kms but been over seas more than 10 times.

The kiwis that don't manage to leave school with a scaffolding ticket leave with a steel fixers ticket. But the tickets only apply in Australia. [emoji23]

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Haha yeah overseas just has a hell of a lot more appeal. I travel nz when I have mates from overseas come as then it’s a two birds one stone situation.

Haha well either that or rugby and you have cracked it. Also could head over there to jump in the mines haha

Ya got labour running most states, electricity Bill will probably win the next election(we will be fucked) i'd say next year would be the best chance for medical maryjane

quickly followed by recreational, with lots of TAX on it to pay for all of labour's dodgy promises 

and we home growers will get fucked over with rules and regulation, just look at overseas for what's coming