THE INFAMOUS GAS MASK

My one freind has a gas mask dont ask me where he got it because nobody knows but this thing kicks ass gets you stoned as shit. See you would breath all the air out of your lungs then put the gas mask over yourt face make sure no air is getting in them you put the blunt on the end of the hose connected to the gas mask and breath in as much as you can then there would be a hole on the side of the hose where you would put your finger to not let any air in then when you cant breath anymore you release the hole and let air in and i shit load of smoke would come right into your face and nothing gets wasted because its traped in the gas mask so all you do is breath in as much as you can most of the time its all the smoke. Very nice way of smoking a blunt and not wasting anything. Sorry i cant explain it that good but you would have to be there to see how good this thing is.