Auto growers Anonymous

Well i got a big bushy dreamcatcher(DC) mother atm that's gunna need a haircut soon. And I've got a 48 site cloner sitting empty. Anyone that wants to mail me a clone shipper and a stamped express post bag is more than welcome.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Edited by papasmurf999
  • Upvote 1

please remember guys...Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.

I'm just asking for clone shippers and postage bags brother. Mums got some really nice heirloom tomatoes I'd love to share. As a law abiding citizen I wouldn't dream of trafficking in such wares. And im outraged at the prospect that the devils lettuce could potentially be in my neighbourhood. But I appreciate you looking out for the community.

Edited by papasmurf999
  • Upvote 5

I'm feeling ya papa, but I reckon you could do the same whether it was a auto or photo seed, or any old clone out of your normal routine...

I'm feeling ya papa, but I reckon you could do the same whether it was a auto or photo seed, or any old clone out of your normal routine...

I'm not sure you could get a photo from seed to harvest in 63 days mickey. I've flipped from seed before and it's still been about 12 weeks obviously strain dependant. Photos won't flower till they're ready either.

And yeah from clone you certainly could but I run autos for a bit of variety and some fun mainly. Because fuck it's a fun hobby and I wanna do as much as I can haha

lol yeah ok smurf, kept them small this year, they went in on the 29th of Nov, the heaviest on(so far) went 3 1/2 lbs + whatever I haven't trimmed yet 4-6 Oz ?

was out half way thru April, so about 8 weeks of growing and 10 weeks of heading 

was a cold dark start to the season, only really had 4/5 good sunny weeks all up 

not sure if i'm doing to much outside next season, but just for you big blue smurf dude, I might do one big one in the ground 

can plant at the start of Nov or the end, it won't matter, be 4lbs +, we surly can't have 3 springs in a row without sunshine lol 

be interested what you can get out of ya new 4x4 room, see if you get more than me 6x2 garden bed, 16sq meters V 12 sq 

you should shit it in, best I've got was about 10 lbs