i need a stronger smoke, any recommendations??

hi guys and girls...

my back pain has been giving me some real pain latly...its that sciatica thing...and my smoko just aint cutting it.

i am smoking a hydro plant of unknown species at the moment, so I guess i need some really full on types...types that give couch lock a whole new name(then I might rest enough to let it get a little better) and another that will give a slightly less heavy stone, yet still a damn good stone noneleless...

sorry for my typo tonight...but i am writing this in pain...

lookinbg forward to ur advice guyys and girrls..and i could do with an aussie seed bank right now too- anyone help with that??/

Ok, I'd definitley recommend SPC's Black Domina and SPC Indica for pain, I'm smoking both at the moment and ye-ha! Unbelievable, I'm very happy with both. Easy to grow, good yeild and both pure Indica. Drop stonedas a PM, mjOZ is undergoing a site change, so we're waiting on news for it to re-open. Stonedas runs SPC :thumbsup I'm really thrilled with the black domina, 2-3 cones and I'm absolutely ripped B) Great for a bedtime smoko!

Moved to the strains and hybrids forum for further discussion...

I'd say look around for a heavy indica, but then again, everyones body and chemistry is different, so you may find relief in something other users get little effect from... or you could find it just as they say. B)

Hope that helps, and I know what the pain associated with sciatica can be like. I have a couple of labral tears in my hip, associated with a cyst, and the flap pops in and out of my joint socket underneath near the sciatic nerve.... I couldn't find a strain that helped me unfortunately, but it is a very different kind of pain. I'll be having surgery soon, and there is a lot they can see with MRI's nowadays that 5 years ago they wouldn't be able to, so it may be worth getting investigations done on it. Hope you find what you're looking for. :D