Any joint smokers?

Used to only smoke j’s. Too smashed for too long. (Is that even possible. lol) Smoked way more than I needed. Laze the days away. Yawn. lol lol.

Currently I pipe during the day and enjoy the odd spliff of an evening. Happy days. More stash for hash and a healthier intake amount. At least that’s what I tell myself. :)

• Upvote 1

Just a side note is what's the difference in it all?

...for me the biggest difference between vaping (my preferred inhalation method) and smoking is the damage you're doing to your lungs... the acid formed in your lungs from the high temperature burn causes the alveoli to disintegrate leading to emphysema

with vaping you can choose temperatures that bring on different layers of the herb and take your time at each level...

I also prefer edibles (like AquaDolly) as I find that you can carry them around without anyone knowing.

Good oil can hit like a tonne of bricks, one dab can be like 3 joints in one go, the ave size of a dab is about 1/2 the size of a grain of rice.

One big draw back to smoking oil all the time you can build up your tolerance pretty fast and when you go back to bud it seems like you are smoking leaf.

Yes joints are the biggest waste u have one puff and 3-4 go just burn away wile you are gettin ready for ya toke...