Any joint smokers?

I don't mind the occasional joint either, but like most have pointed out and ill agree it is the most wasteful way to smoke unfortunately.

Also it seems the smoke gets harsher the closer you get to finishing it, and it starts to taste a bit funky too.

Joints are good for parties and social gatherings, but if I'm smoking by myself i prefer good old bong hits  :bongon:

I’ve been interested in getting a vape set up. What’s a good dry flower set up?

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

I personally find the Vapcap to be a bit like smoking a joint, it is heated with a torch until you can hear the click then just vape it like a joint or you can heat it with any heat source. I don't mind an induction heater but there is nothing like playing with fire.

The thing with it is that it so efficient with tiny amounts of herb and it hits like the proverbial freight train.

Edited by RC.

I got mine from the manufacturer Dynavap in the USA (https://www.dynavap.com/) but a couple of Oz sites have them now , High Tech Vaporizers is one I can think of.

There is a black friday sale on with a special shadow Vapcap (it is dark grey, almost black) for US$60 with free shipping which starts about 5pm our time today I think, plus all their other products.

I have the 2017 and 2018 M and an Omni.

Edited by RC.

Well I think it works bloody fantastic, there are various hints around on using it, I found it good to watch some vids on the Dynavap site when I first got it.

You can heat at different spots on the cap for various temperatures etc

The thing is that it is really efficient and uses so little herb.

• Upvote 1