Seeds

Hey Billy ,is it your VF 76381 or the DC 35092 ??

Be both mate... I can’t pick a winner. They will have way more jazzy names though... can’t believe you shared my secret breeder codes...... the ones that get you 50% and lifetime half price discounts at checkout ! :)

Got a feeling it’s gonna be a big year for Goats seeds.

Looks like a massive yeilder. [emoji16]

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

It isn't all about the yield Porky.

I find that while the Autos may on the odd occasion yield less than a photo variety, the potency more than makes up for this lack of yield. 

The F5 version of one of the strains SE mentioned earlier has been lab tested at an astonishing 35% THC.  So just remember, its not always about quantity..... for me it's the quality that counts :)

It isn't all about the yield Porky.

I find that while the Autos may on the odd occasion yield less than a photo variety, the potency more than makes up for this lack of yield.

The F5 version of one of the strains SE mentioned earlier has been lab tested at an astonishing 35% THC. So just remember, its not always about quantity..... for me it's the quality that counts :)

Lmao... on the odd occasion.

The f5 had 35 but then you back crossed and super crossed and triple double crossed it to your f6 and have 47.275% and it yields over 3.421 lb.

I can't wait for goat genetics.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1