Grow tent options

Tent I'm using, nice size for scrog. I'm constrained by height, 2m version would be better for you if no height constraints are affecting you.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Hydro-Experts-Grow-Tent-1-2M-x-1-2M-x-1-8M-Hydroponics-Indoor-Green-House/232911197367?hash=item363a96d4b7:g:hSsAAOSwvGdbowZI:rk:1:pf:0

If you don't want to make a screen and simply wish to buy it.

https://accenthydroponics.com/accessories/measurement/stretch-scrogg-nett-120cm-x-120cm/

How many plants you use for your scrog ?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

There are different methods(soft, hard, tipping, etc) for training your plants. I don't think any single method is probably better than another, because many people have differing views and opinions they are will to stand by and defend.

Just find a method you like, makes you happy and works for you.

• Upvote 1

There are different methods(soft, hard, tipping, etc) for training your plants. I don't think any single method is probably better than another, because many people have differing views and opinions they are will to stand by and defend.

Just find a method you like, makes you happy and works for you.

Cheers zen I’ll give 4 a go, what size pots do you use? (I’ve seen people using 18ltr fabric pots) just don’t want to go to big or small.

& I’m still deciding on training methods, I have only Fimmed and topped once before and they were outdoors in a big area

[emoji1365]

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

20-25ltr pots are ok. A large or individual trays for mistake over waters or a ftw tray to get ride of excess water. Don't over water or over frequently water, more is not good. I flush 2 times for a week during flower, 1 about half way through and 1 the week before harvest. Plenty of info about harvest times on site.

At the moment I'm having a serious think about buying($250) or making(have to cost it out) a 4 X 20ltr DWC system. Don't really have to worry to much about water hot temps here in Tassie, probably the opposite.