Hi all new here and keen to grow my first plant.

Stoked to hear of first time growers choosing to grow organic - cant beat the finished product in terms of quality. Epping Hydro, Hydroware, Simply Hydro and Greenleaf Hydro all stock Easy As Organics Water Only Soil.... I started both companies (Including LS) so let me know if u have any questions.

Nice to know.  perhaps you could offer a discount code for the forum ?

I am curious about the no water soil.  not much on the net in regard to grow threads.. will it see a plant right through ?  you have any documented grows showing results ?

• Upvote 1

kloud9, the prices for our amendments and soil is on my website, easyasorganics.com.au

I belive Epping Hydro is selling for cheaper so buy from them if you want a little discount.

We inoculate with tea grade compost from Agpath to maximise biological diversity. Our biochar is charged with worm lecheate and fish hydrolysate amd added at 5%... The worm castings and compost are of the highest quality available. We allow our mixes to cycle once blended in open air bunkers, turning once per month to ensure a stable and safe product that seedlings can be planted right into. I love living soils and am dedicated to producing the finest quality premixed blends. Hope this doesnt look to spammy, just excited that local folks are getting into probiotics and organic cultivation.

• Upvote 2

Billygoat, great idea... Msg me via the website and Ill give anyone coming from this thread a discount code for sure. Unfortunately due to the illegal nature of the plant, no I cant show you photos lol, I wish. I just have to wait for the word of mouth to get out and results to come back. Ive been doing this for years and have stacks of feedback, people have been blown away by the results. No till methodology and recycling used soil is where its at too... Use your own castings and compost where u can, minimal amendment additions and let biology and the plant do their thing... They know what to do.

Billygoat, great idea... Msg me via the website and Ill give anyone coming from this thread a discount code for sure. Unfortunately due to the illegal nature of the plant, no I cant show you photos lol, I wish. I just have to wait for the word of mouth to get out and results to come back. Ive been doing this for years and have stacks of feedback, people have been blown away by the results. No till methodology and recycling used soil is where its at too... Use your own castings and compost where u can, minimal amendment additions and let biology and the plant do their thing... They know what to do.

You never heard of a VPN mate?

Then show us your pics ? Proof is in the pictures, we can crap on all day about what’s in good soil on the living soil is all organic and blah blah... ? Even just some normal plants growing in it?

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Edited by kloud9