Mrcannabisaustralia

I thought so too but looking at their breeder packets theyre about the same as seedsman, its yantras postage thats the killer.... $12 for regular post from within Australia is a bit steep and no free postage for spending high $$$.

and they are SO FUKING TIGHT with the freebees.... spend a ton to get 1 free fem seed...big fuking deal.... tight as a fish's bumhole

It's because they sell freebies lol.

that wouldn't surprise me one little bit...their freebees are only the seeds that yantra actually breed themselves... the only ones i ever got as freebees out of 5 or 6 orders were white widow fast and power africa fast breed by Yantra.

a mate spent $200 + at another seed vendor and got 3 or 4 different strains - some photos and some autos... won't be giving them [yantra] my hard earned cash again... their PR is up to shit also... a mate told me is very hard to get a question answered on any given strain. he says it seems like they don't know what they are selling to give any info.

the only question they answered of mine was "what are you going to replace the damaged seeds with" when i got some damaged goods... he came good on replacement seeds but once again i could only choose yantra bred seeds... tight as a fish's bumhole [is there an echo in the room?]  :huh:

Edited by vek618

Ya, never grew any dp. Any tips for the glueberry?

Admittedly, I had been on the Yantra site a bit, just browsing kinda way.

The freebies were Barneys, then changed to Dutch passion then back to Barneys the next day.

Like I was procrastinating about the order, once I saw those freebies, I pulled the trigger.

Have always been happy with Yantra.