Goodbye Malcolm Turdball

I agree with what pedro was sayin about cannabis never truly being given back to the people though (I think he said something like that). At least under legalisation we could theoretically grow in peace without worrying about our door getting kicked in by police and if it's ppl ripping you off you could call the police. Don't like the prospect of the yanks style of canna "culture" spreading here though. Not that it shouldn't develop as an industry n stuff like that but there is just something off about the whole thing over there. But who cares, it's irrelevant coz nothing is changing here for the foreseeable future.

Pedro cut the racist crap out. We joke around alot here but that's crossing the line big time

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

No if i said the N word when talking about a black person, you might of had a case of racism, you are only allowed to use the N word if you are a N 

Hahaha hes a bitter old racist conservative he will never stop.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

You got one of them right 

More like a coward. Bet he never says stuff like that with his real name

how much you want to bet

although pedro and do have some differences in opinions, whats offensive about using the word jew? or stating facts ? offensive? doesn't offend me

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

exactly 

You responding to your second account ? lol

yes BK which one was i, got that many i've forgotten 

"we got a Jew now instead under Sco Mo lol lol"

"we got a Black now instead under Sco Mo lol lol"

"we got a Muslim now instead under Sco Mo lol lol"

GQ you might not find it offensive, I don't find it personally offends me either, but I read that and my response is "Ohhhh OK, you're a dick. Not giving you any of my time".

That's just my response, not going to suggest yours should be anything other than it is.

'a black" you sound a bit like a racist to me, what religion is "a black" 

maybe if the jewish flogs weren't trying to influence politics around the world, i wound't have mention the fact he's a jew 

same go's for muslims, they should never get elected, you can put the Catholics in there as well, the people and the country should come first 

not some dodgy religion bent on domination or stealing taxpayer's $

GQ Pedro does it to agitate others. He would never dare carry on like that anywhere but here or hed get the living shit kicked out of him.

yeah is that right, hasn't happened yet, quite the opposite 

I'm well aware of what racist dicks like him do to people. He should not have brought that crap in here

not sure what you are on about 

scomos hillsong church wont approve

finally someone knows something, although sco mo has left hillsong and is at another dodgy church now

Very disappointing to not of been called homophobic or fascist, ya left out misogynistic as well, lift ya game lefty's

• Upvote 1

managed to start a thread without knowing i had, lol lol lol 

i do like me politics tho, what a bunch of corrupt flogs they ALL are, not that i've ever voted, fuck i wont even vote in local council elections 

unlike you bunch i do ring up the elected officials and give them shit, especially the education minister of Victoria lately ( boys don't need to know how to use a tampon)

I like to get stuck into the public servants, don't worry i don't abuse the little people, i like to start at the top or at least there no 2, they sell their soul for a few $$$

more people should ring them up, keep them on there toe's, let them know what thieving stnus they all are 

England ruled half the world with 7000  public servants, we got about 10% on the gravy train here 

that's 10% of the population not workers, we are going to end up like Greece, broke and in debt up to our eyeballs and fucked over by the $ printers 

Austerity for ALL except those on the gravy train 

yes i suspect pedro is on a watch list or two 

• Upvote 1

Opinions are like arseholes.....everybodys got one!

just cause someone opinion is different to someone elses opinion

doesnt make it right, or wrong....its just their opinion,

if everybody has the same opinion, it would be a very boring world that we live in.

and when it comes to disagreeing with somebody opinion,

we should all be grown up enough to have an open and respectfull conversation about it

without people telling you to "shut up and get off a forum"

two things that get a passionate conversation going is politics and religion

i dont care bout politics or religion...but thats just my opinion lol

anywho,   im off to Church to discuss politics with my fellow parishioners...lol

Wake n Bake stoners, its Sunday!....

• Upvote 3

Opinions are like arseholes.....everybodys got one!

just cause someone opinion is different to someone elses opinion

doesnt make it right, or wrong....its just their opinion,

if everybody has the same opinion, it would be a very boring world that we live in.

and when it comes to disagreeing with somebody opinion,

we should all be grown up enough to have an open and respectfull conversation about it

without people telling you to "shut up and get off a forum"

two things that get a passionate conversation going is politics and religion

i dont care bout politics or religion...but thats just my opinion lol

anywho, im off to Church to discuss politics with my fellow parishioners...lol

Wake n Bake stoners, its Sunday!....

Hahaha you are too right there mate [emoji1362]

Just watch the Illuminati are about [emoji1360]

• Upvote 1