Ordering seeds

I've never ordered seeds before, but I'm keen to do so. Are there any security precautions I should use? Address other than the grow address, I assume. Are the domestic sites safer than overseas? What happens if the seeds are discovered in Customs? Do I get a knock at my door...

Sent from my HTC 2PS6200 using Tapatalk

I've never ordered seeds before, but I'm keen to do so. Are there any security precautions I should use? Address other than the grow address, I assume. Are the domestic sites safer than overseas? What happens if the seeds are discovered in Customs? Do I get a knock at my door...

Yes in Qld you do

Kloud 9 [emoji108]

Yes in Qld you do

Kloud 9 [emoji108]

Stuff I've gotten on eBay that hasn't cleared customs before has just gotten me a letter in the mail but I have had stuff opened and checked by customs before. Luckily nothing in them just phones from overseas. I just by local and use a courier service

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Everything using a vpn. Money into bitcoin account by a friend, so not linked to anything discoverable from my bank accounts.

Order using throw away email account. Seeds from seedsman ordered using untracked stealth so no need to sign for it at the end. Addressed to unused letterbox, for example if you live near units that have a body corporate letterbox you can access. Wait a week and start checking letterbox. Has worked for me 100% so far.

Should I use a fake letterbox and name for domestic suppliers too? Obviously, it's preferable but I'm not sure I have anywhere to pull that off. I'm not sure I even have a mate's house to send to, because that requires telling someone and that someone has to take the risk. I don't think I have anyone who is appropriate..

I wouldnt think that's necessary mate. Australia post aren't allowed to open ya mail.

Should I use a fake letterbox and name for domestic suppliers too? Obviously, it's preferable but I'm not sure I have anywhere to pull that off. I'm not sure I even have a mate's house to send to, because that requires telling someone and that someone has to take the risk. I don't think I have anyone who is appropriate..

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

If the domestic supplier gets raided will they have your name or address on file? Some close friends in Brisbane with a palliative care child that was getting cbd oil from the activist in south Australia that got raided in 2017 were raided as a result of their info being passed to QLD police from her emails. Caught with 2 adult and 2 baby plants a couple of ounces and fined $1000. The hospice they go to for support reported that they'd spoken to other families that had been raided as well, including one just a few weeks after the child using the cbd had passed.

Using your own address is a risk. You 99% won't get caught, but.

• Upvote 1