HPS or LED

dng86

or too many young blokes with more money than sense[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Haha, I wish mate, I've got balls in with my setup lol, will either pay for itself very quickly or put me in the poor house [emoji23] it's just perso tho so I'll only have to do 1 run a year, plus autos for some variety throughout the year

The electricity savings alone will negate the cost in 12 months

I disagree and there's a lot of proof if you look, people are smashing some big grams per watts with qbs. I'm not saying I'll hit even close to 1.5g/w but plenty of people are.

Seen some, still not that impressed to be honest. Plus people BS about watts per grams all the time, have been since Jesus was a boy..

[emoji106]u say 1.5 grams per watt

What does this really mean?

I could veg for 4 or 6 months n smash that mark

There's no guideline, 1.5 g after a 3 month , 4 week veg who knows , so to claim that as proof it works, phoey

Is it 1.5 grams of fluff , what strains was it , clone or seedlings

As u can lots of ? to be asked about parameters!

The only true way u can judge a lights predicted performance is the light spectrum it offers

If u researched this u will the different capabilities of each setup n how the spectrum varies with each

So sorry next time u throw that out there have the rest of the stats

Another thing to remember the guys u see using these lights aren't mugs, they do this for a living n believe me a lot more than the lights they use contributes to their success

Let alone their experience

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

[emoji106]u say 1.5 grams per watt

What does this really mean?

I could veg for 4 or 6 months n smash that mark

There's no guideline, 1.5 g after a 3 month , 4 week veg who knows , so to claim that as proof it works, phoey

Is it 1.5 grams of fluff , what strains was it , clone or seedlings

As u can lots of ? to be asked about parameters!

The only true way u can judge a lights predicted performance is the light spectrum it offers

If u researched this u will the different capabilities of each setup n how the spectrum varies with each

So sorry next time u throw that out there have the rest of the stats

Another thing to remember the guys u see using these lights aren't mugs, they do this for a living n believe me a lot more than the lights they use contributes to their success

Let alone their experience

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Yeah obviously there are so many variables, but if you look at some of these guys that are converting 100+ light setups changing from hps to led they have the option to run 200 lights with the same amount of power therefore double the output!

And you are correct in saying that these guys are professionals and do this for a living, lighting is just one small piece of the puzzle, but if it wasn't at least as close to if not better than its counterpart surely these guys wouldn't use the technology?

Plus first hand experience my plants seem to be loving it, it is an absolute piece of piss to keep my environment stable elecky bills are reasonable, and ill let ya a know on the smoke test in a few weeks. , I have no hps grows to compare with though.