Size of hempy Buckets for Autos

I dont think they can get root bound either , have you looked at the roots on a hempy, pretty cool

I've got a standard 10l bucket

Now a Hempy bucket

Had a plant in there for about 6 months so far

She vegged flowered revegged and now is used for producing clones

No dramas so far

I'm sure she'd love more room but obviously not necessary.

So here is my first go at the hempy Buckets. Msnl big bud autos (freebies). I transplanted from small seedling containers to the Buckets yesterday. Before anyone says anything... yes I know.. should have been planted in their final pot but wasn't practical for me. Did the transplant very carefully and they don't seem to have stopped.

50/50 recycled coco and perlite with just perlite filled in the res and about one inch past that. I was worried about the coco finding its way into the res so hope the 1 inch buffer of perlite above the res sorts that potential issue.

Vegging in my cupboard under one vipar 300 with a heat mat. They're nice and toasty. Feeding once a day with 350ppm H&G nutes where tap water is about 100ppm. PH in check.

Waiting for my shitty NL reveg disaster to finish up in the other space then I'll move them under a 250w mh then 400w hps when they show flowers.

I should really start a diary rereading all the drivel I've just served up...

MLGpost-61631-154114612485_thumb.jpegpost-61631-154114612969_thumb.jpegpost-61631-154114613491_thumb.jpegpost-61631-154114613923_thumb.jpeg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

They look happy mlg [emoji106] how old are They? You got a little fan in there ?

No fan and don't plan to get one. The cupboard is temporary. They'll go into the proper room in about a week. I take them daily outside for a bit of sun where they get some breeze. Just started my diary on them. They are 2 weeks old from cracking the surface I think. MLG

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app