My first grow! 1 week in!

Give his videos a look micmac, he grows big ass trees. Grandmasterlevel.Com or YouTube mate. He's got a bit of a cult following. He just pulled 1.65 grams per watt with hlg 550s.

I just watched that video, his theory is spot on , his application of the theory poor

IMO this should have started much lower giving him the volume he's looking for

He still is going to have a large area underneath that will be barren

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

These haven't been topped in the traditional sense at all, i just started doing his tech on them a week or so ago. 3 week old autos. No cutting or pinching so no stress. f528a80b1e34099a9fe7d59a9a32244c.jpg7aec20a19ac496b1d308cd5327b5a0f4.jpg

I also bent the main stem over once it could bend to the edge of the pot. Seems to have really complimented the topping technique. Something clicked for me on this auto run haha i finally understand how this thing grows, kinda.

Edited by papasmurf999

These haven't been topped in the traditional sense at all, i just started doing his tech on them a week or so ago. 3 week old autos. No cutting or pinching so no stress. f528a80b1e34099a9fe7d59a9a32244c.jpg7aec20a19ac496b1d308cd5327b5a0f4.jpg

I also bent the main stem over once it could bend to the edge of the pot. Seems to have really complimented the topping technique. Something clicked for me on this auto run haha i finally understand how this thing grows, kinda.

done very well there papa. dont know if u seen a snippet of my first auto attempt... 3 weeks old, about 10cm high and started to flower lol.

u might be knighted the new auto king!

Cheers soot haha, yeah i remember :P. I'm pretty certain unless ya got good auto genetics they aren't gunna be much chop. I wanna try some of the mephisto autos next. I think these hempy buckets kick ass [emoji108]

done very well there papa. dont know if u seen a snippet of my first auto attempt... 3 weeks old, about 10cm high and started to flower lol.

u might be knighted the new auto king!