• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Australian Advanced Nutrients

Photo

Can anyone tell me what is causing this?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

smokinitup

smokinitup

Just Sprouting

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Spiritual
  • Fav. Heads:None

Can anyone tell me what is causing this? its on the older leaves and the new ones are green and dont seem to be affected. Not sure what it could be??

Attached Files

Say thanks with some bits:  1Ed71abMUAJ3q3XBQzYzSzJRydR58kKeT1

ShitsNGiggles

ShitsNGiggles

Maturing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 402 Posts:
Looks like mites?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

ShitsNGiggles

ShitsNGiggles

Maturing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 402 Posts:
Can't be sure I never get mite issues. Looks like it though from other people's grows I've seen. High Brix method. Works for me. Pyrethrum, natural organic pesticide. Available in most horticultural stores, nurseries, bunnings etc. Mites persist so you will need to treat a bunch of times, everything, even your soil.

nici

nici

Couch Locked

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1033 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
Agree with SnG, looks like mites. Can you take a photo of the underside of the leaves?

gallery_7617_565_5131.jpg

----///-\\\----Put This
---|||----|||---On Your
---|||----|||---account If
---|||----|||---You Know
----\\\-///----Someone
-----\\///-----Who Died
------///\-----Of
-----///\\\----Cancer
----///--\\\---Or who may be suffering from it
survivors too...
More compassion in this world is what we need!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What to expect when buying and using the Australia Post Load&Go rechargable credit card - https://cannabis.com...go-easy-as-123/

kloud9

kloud9

Couch Locked

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1071 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: sun
Literally a pain in the arse mites. people think I’m a tweaker looking at leafs up close with a loupe though the growth stages. it does tell you health of that leaf and reflected on the overall health of plant.

Edited by kloud9, 10 August 2018 - 12:53 PM.

smokinitup

smokinitup

Just Sprouting

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 Posts:

Here is the under side of the leaf.

Attached Files

smokinitup

smokinitup

Just Sprouting

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 Posts:

After looking really close i can see little white things hanging in the cracks of the leaf? are these the mites?

greenqueen2

greenqueen2

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4497 Posts:
hi smokinitup, can you see any active mites on the back of those leaves?

greenqueen2

greenqueen2

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4497 Posts:
from what i can tell from looking at your pics is that you have a fungal infection, mildew,,, possibly powdery mildew

smokinitup

smokinitup

Just Sprouting

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 Posts:

i cant see anything moving ill check the whole plant soon and see if i can see any moving around. I literally thought it was a cal mag deficiency so i gave it a fair bit and it didn't change and i also thought the bit that looks like powdery mildew was it but it doesn't wipe off. its as if a slug has left its slime in spots on the plant where it looks like mildew

Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Drug Detox Kits, Toxin Detox Kits, Drug Testing Kits and Medical Condition masking products
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.