Most vacuum sealers should have adjustable pressure settings. You don't have to suck the guts out of them, but you'd definitely want to have the buds well cured and no moisture at all.

Used to fuck around commercial Cryovac machines on a daily basis. Worst smell we managed to come up with was a capsicum vacced for two months at room temp. Probably still the most vile thing I've smelt to date. :D

Most vacuum sealers should have adjustable pressure settings. You don't have to suck the guts out of them, but you'd definitely want to have the buds well cured and no moisture at all.

Used to fuck around commercial Cryovac machines on a daily basis. Worst smell we managed to come up with was a capsicum vacced for two months at room temp. Probably still the most vile thing I've smelt to date. :D

I worked in a fish factory for a while lol, cryovacing kingfish fillets. Jeezus some of the shit i smelled there will haunt me til the end of days.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I worked in a cheese factory when i young and used to catch the train to and from work and when i walked into the carage people used to part way like the red sea for me because i stunk of rotten milk and cheese and no one wanted to sit next to me but i was used to it so i could not smell it, was always a seat or two available for me on a packed train lol

I have smoked weed that has been stored with the Boveda paks and did not notice any change in the smoke over time.

IMO they are pretty good and are used for storing cigars and dout they change the taste, or they wouldent use em to store cigars with em if they changed em in some way just my 2c worth...