Is my plant male?

Could be but if its from yantra well then its anyone guess what you got.

Probably regular seeds. Mislabeled? That or bulk seedsman stock, probably just whatever's, floor sweeps. Could be some are fem, some regular. No other possibility from a true male presentation like this.

Yantra have some good stock. Yantra have some not so good stock. They carry some alphakronic stock I've grown with good results and norstar genetics banana d [emoji76][emoji76][emoji76].

I've also had some fails to germ seed stock, were I got just a few seedlings up from say 10 beans that they carry. Cough seedsman cough. Jungle wreck I've gotten from seedsman in the past. Hermaphrodite...

The seed packs pictured were fire. Banana d has a hologram seal on the back of the pack. Fucking amazing weed too. Melon gum is another I'm a fan of. post-63674-153179992186_thumb.jpegpost-63674-153179996651_thumb.jpeg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Edited by ShitsNGiggles

My fastbuds seeds did, even had the +3 seeds from the promoattachicon.gifIMG_20180710_153505.jpeg

And my super lemon haze seeds were in green house seeds breeder packaging

Going to be growing star dawg auto by fast buds this summer. Looks like you got a nice mix there papa. Should be some fast and fire autos.

Nemesis photo period too. That's a seedsman strain I think. Indian x Nepalese? Should be nice smoke. Hoping to do some travelling to that region next year ;-).