Outdoor preparation (eventually)

cheers mate , only a small list ay lol

hipster , ceder oak , lol

the green moss def makes it look like treated pine

Yeah. Thanks itchy mate clears that up :-). Yeah the moss covers everything. Was thinking the same thing. Been Fucking ages since it was knocked up. Yeah I remember we had a bit of cedar knocking around. Lols hipster, if the shoe fits [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23].

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1

My fast buds GG are cruising along day 50 now, man these things basically grow themselves haha, easy strain to recommend for beginners. I dunked a few more beans today for spring/summer.

Got 3x super lemon haze from greenhouse seeds.

2x fast buds auto bluedream'matic and 1x yantra critical ogre auto. Also ordered some bubble fuck from SSS today, will germ them all as they are regs. Maybe keep a male for pollen and a mother for cuttings if im happy with them. All the breeding stuff is a bit over my head at the moment but I've got plenty of time to research. 5c24b2d89af3d3dbdbd1f196057b0e07.jpg9c1ee3650bb5eb95c0cdf665d7914f37.jpg

Edited by papasmurf999

Adds another string to the bow hey. Wouldn't mind crossing the slh with the gg auto, be interesting. Super lemon glue autoflower haha.

It's not as hard as some believe

Pick 2 strains x them

Don't worry that u don't have a massive sample

In time your stocks will increase as will your choices

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app