Shit hot

hey mate 

been keeping an eye on ya prep work 

what cha doing with the logs piled up next to ya compost , have any plans for them ?

if not , have you heard of Huglkultur Beds ? , pronounced Hoo-gul-culture , means Hill culture or hill mound 

anything that saves on water & promotes microbe life has gotta be a good thing i reckon 

this is a simple setup vid https://youtu.be/Ukmr8PsQMhI , this guys is using Huglkultur & KNF on a larger scale https://youtu.be/AKi4okX60Ns

lots of info on the google machine if interested 

good luck with ya projects mate 

oh & yes they do look like lacewing eggs 

Edited by itchybromusic

Thanks Indy.

Hey Porky. I think in hash. lol. So...........about a pounds worth of that. Both sativa and indica this time round touch wood. Trying all this instead of pesticides. Mainly for the indica. Hope it works.

Hi Itchy.

Beds were dug out pretty deep a few years back then built hugelkultur “style”. Looked like I had buried a bunch of bodies in the back yard ffs. lol. Timber / compost, etc was thrown in the holes soaked and covered with upside down turf. A lot of work was put in. The island bed under the seedling trays is where we are at 4 years on. The bodies are gone. lol.

Large trees close by have long since knocked any water saving on the head.

The log stack is eucalyptus that didn’t make it into the beds. I read somewhere about the allopathic nature of gumtrees. Not sure so kept them out. I water it every now and then though. I’m hoping that’s where my ladybirds will move into. lol. I have a bigger one if they fill it up. Hahaha.

Thanks Sooty, Itchy.

Heard something moving in my roof space above the lounge room yesterday. Found him this morning. First one for the new season. This is our backyard python. We have a front yard python as well. Hopefully he turns up shortly too.

post-62971-0-88449000-1533591671_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Try Blu
  • Upvote 1

I find Manti just hang out on my plants. Spiders too. It's about having a balanced and healthy ecosystem around your grow. I pick mantis up from nearby bushes and place them on my cannabis. They love hanging out on them.

Using high Brix method will substantially reduce insect predation. Grow Pyrethrum daisies to make your own insecticide. Don't spray if predatory insects in your grow. If you can catch Manti or spiders, ladybugs etc you can place them on plants with an issue with plant eating insects. Make nature work for you.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1