• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Sol-Sense 315W Sol-Unit LEC Digital Ballst Kit
Australian Advanced Nutrients

Photo

Shit hot

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

Try Blu

Try Blu

Maturing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 370 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None
And getting hotter. Smells pretty good.
A bunch of hard work in those photos. Chipped/shredded garden waste, mostly poinciana mixed in with a couple hundred kilos manure. Predominantly horse mixed in with duck, chicken and alpaca.

Attached File  2CD886EA-0DE3-4C4A-8C18-1BC9A7E3AE0B.jpeg   338.28K   134 downloadsAttached File  1269908B-620F-44DC-915E-941F8527D043.jpeg   152.89K   108 downloadsAttached File  5C64F536-664E-4FC3-BFD6-168AC4338392.jpeg   337.14K   83 downloadsAttached File  8C1589F2-3949-43E6-830E-57D5D1A41B4D.jpeg   270.53K   74 downloads

The plan is to to help my canna plants throughout their grow with particular interest in attracting Trichogramma , ladybugs, mantis etc.

Anyone else doing this sort of stuff? Which plants / flowers are you using? Has it made a noticeable difference, or is it just a matter of finding canna plants with great genetics?

Say thanks with some bits:  1Ed71abMUAJ3q3XBQzYzSzJRydR58kKeT1

Indycar

Indycar

OSA Misfit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4080 Posts:
  • Interests:Got some
  • Cannabis Use:Spiritual

Nice one, Blu. Should be a good brew by the time you're ready for it. :good:

The war against Cannabis is a war against Earth's existence.

bakedcake

bakedcake

Couch Locked

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1508 Posts:
  • Interests:Catching butterflies
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Lighting: CMH

And getting hotter. Smells pretty good.
A bunch of hard work in those photos. Chipped/shredded garden waste, mostly poinciana mixed in with a couple hundred kilos manure. Predominantly horse mixed in with duck, chicken and alpaca.

attachicon.gif2CD886EA-0DE3-4C4A-8C18-1BC9A7E3AE0B.jpegattachicon.gif1269908B-620F-44DC-915E-941F8527D043.jpegattachicon.gif5C64F536-664E-4FC3-BFD6-168AC4338392.jpegattachicon.gif8C1589F2-3949-43E6-830E-57D5D1A41B4D.jpeg

The plan is to to help my canna plants throughout their grow with particular interest in attracting Trichogramma , ladybugs, mantis etc.

Anyone else doing this sort of stuff? Which plants / flowers are you using? Has it made a noticeable difference, or is it just a matter of finding canna plants with great genetics?

Oooh looking good mate. Nice compost going.

So wait what are you trying to attract? Is it just ladybugs, mantis etc?

Is this to be like a live IPM? as I know lady bugs are killer for this.

bakedcake

bakedcake

Couch Locked

• Members
  • 1508 Posts:
Also use the likes of comfrey, alfalfa hay

Or have a look agh this these are dynamic accumulators so organic products and what they essentially are rich in on decomposition
Attached File  IMG_2816.JPG   751.1K   54 downloads

Try Blu

Try Blu

Maturing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 370 Posts:
I’m looking forward to turning it over Indy. It will look amazing steaming away on these cold mornings. Berkeley method reckons 18 days. https://deepgreenper...ing-in-18-days/ Can’t see me doing all that though. I’m ok with a month or three.

Hay baked. Two I would like to move in are ladybugs and trichogramma

The later you cannnot see with the naked eye. Hahah. What a fucker. Anyways, these guys are parasitic wasps.

They will stop caterpillars at the egg stage before they hatch. Which in turn I’m hoping will let me mature my plants for longer with less loss.
Attached File  9B82E4D4-11C7-4B1D-97B7-42D3E582F6EA.jpeg   83.87K   47 downloads
He’s sitting on a moth egg, laying his egg inside. Boo yah.

These guys sell them https://bugsforbugs.com.au
I would like to attract them and have them set up shop though.

Thanks for the jpeg. I saved it. Cheers.

bakedcake

bakedcake

Couch Locked

• Members
  • 1508 Posts:

I’m looking forward to turning it over Indy. It will look amazing steaming away on these cold mornings. Berkeley method reckons 18 days. https://deepgreenper...ing-in-18-days/ Can’t see me doing all that though. I’m ok with a month or three.

Hay baked. Two I would like to move in are ladybugs and trichogramma

The later you cannnot see with the naked eye. Hahah. What a fucker. Anyways, these guys are parasitic wasps.

They will stop caterpillars at the egg stage before they hatch. Which in turn I’m hoping will let me mature my plants for longer with less loss.
attachicon.gif9B82E4D4-11C7-4B1D-97B7-42D3E582F6EA.jpeg
He’s sitting on a moth egg, laying his egg inside. Boo yah.

These guys sell them https://bugsforbugs.com.au
I would like to attract them and have them set up shop though.

Thanks for the jpeg. I saved it. Cheers.

Ahhh very cool. Yeah beneficial little critters hack it on the IPM in my no-till pots there is always and abundance of predatory mites running around never had a gnat problem in them or anything.

Sorry not sure what you can do to attract them other than give them a good food source (infecting your plants or a nearby plant) as odd as it seems is they will only grow where they can feed. If your pest free then they will simply die off or move on

Try Blu

Try Blu

Maturing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 370 Posts:
Pollens and nectars is what I should be providing apparently.
Looking into a few easy to grow flowering types at the moment. Calendula ?? Might even throw a bird bath in there as well.

Turned the compost. Photo doesn’t do the steam justice. Got up to 65c. Turned at 60c. Could have let it go longer I guess but I was itching to get at it. Now I remember that it’s a workout, I’ll let this one sit longer..lol.

Attached File  287775DC-B60B-4804-9C7D-BDDA55EFA758.jpeg   332.94K   47 downloads

Aired and watered. Ready to go again.
Attached File  452B57AC-A93B-4A1C-81DA-222D66525EBD.jpeg   410.61K   45 downloads

I’ll go to bunnings and check out what seeds they have. Alyssum ??

Indycar

Indycar

OSA Misfit

• Members
  • 4080 Posts:
  • Interests:Got some
  • Cannabis Use:Spiritual

Going by your grow last season, and this big steaming pile of Shi... I'm looking forward to you next adventure later in the year, Blu. :good:

Try Blu

Try Blu

Maturing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 370 Posts:
Cheers Indy.
Will be another coco perlite grow for the most part. I will probably try one in the ground to see how I go with it. Grow spot is under large eucalypts, so I’m a bit unsure about that.

Trying to get the jump on this coming season for sure.

greenqueen2

greenqueen2

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • 4664 Posts:
bake it baby bake it lol looks good, thats the biggest steamer i ever seen lol lol cheers blu, look forward to seeing the results,,GQ

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

OZ Stoners 710 Oil Vapour Pen Kit
Sol-Sense 315W Smart LEC Digital Ballst
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.