queen elizabeth

was watching a special on sbs last night called little buggers, well the last of it b4 south park anyways...

well they were going on about mosquitos and the diseases they spread and because back in the early 1900's they didnt know much about diseases and viruses they tried alot of things to try and ease the suffering, etc of the people infected...

pretty sure it was queen elizabeth that got ill and was perscribed hashish for malaria or some other nasty thing mossies help spread :smoke anyways, when she got better there was a parade and everything :devilred: and it was the hash that made her feel all good again :thumbsup

if its good enough for her to take, its sure as hell gotta be safe and have medicinal qualities AND they must have known about all this 100 years ago....

now i was really REALLY stoned when i was watching this and i cant remember the most of it so if any1 else saw the show i wouldnt mind knowing if i am right in saying it was the queen who smoked up hash :smoke

dunno if queeny smokes but the British royal family has always been into their drugs...

Queen Victoria was a regular user of laudanum, or tincture of opium.

About 10 or so years ago a friend of mine was involved with the legalise cannabis campaign in the uk & wrote to Prince Charles. I actually saw the reply signed by Charlie saying he wished my friend all the best in his endeavours but could not publicly be seen to endorse the campaign. And he talks to his plants...