Harvest day: best cola Hawaii Maui Waui by nirvana seeds

Pretty much all cloudy bract trichomes with a few spots of amber so today is the day.

Loud sweet funky pinepple dankness. Sticky icky as fuck.

Main cola was 40g at harvest so probably 10g dry bud with about another 25g on the rest of the plant.

Apologies for putting it on the floor to those who consider that to be cola abuse. And for the can of cola for those who consider that to be dietary abuse - it was free with last night's take away.

F73 in a 5L coco hempy bucket. One of 4 different varieties in an 80cm tent under 175W actual power draw LEDs.

Maxibloom 1g/L + calmag 1ml/L most of flowering period. Flushed for 2 weeks with buffered calmag.

Details in my grow log.

I think I can double the yield next grow.

For the record: indoors, "pure" sativas seem to prefer not to be fucked with after flip - this main cola was the only growing tip I left alone this time - the others were LST'd until half way through week 3 and they were far more runty compared to this.

post-53279-0-58948800-1527814250_thumb.jpg

post-53279-0-93491800-1527814718_thumb.jpg

post-53279-0-78668200-1527814556_thumb.jpg

Edited by doctor_nelson
  • Upvote 1

What LED’s are you running? Did you have 4 plants within the same tent?

End of day if it’s smokable your winning my friend

What was your ratio of cloudy to amber trich’s before chop?

Still looks good though bro

I've been sampling and vaping this one - it's a very strong and long lasting pure sativa buzz as they promise. Cloudy to amber was about 100 to 1 because I love the pure sativa up buzz - more amber gives the weed less up and more stupid IMHO - that's just my personal taste.

Tent setup details are at  https://www.reddit.com/r/fubargrow/ with (currently) 7 @25W actual draw globes and yes, 4 pure-ish sativa plants in the tent - durban poison, this hawaii MW in 5L hempy pots and two ?Jack Herer bagseed clones in cut down 2 and 3L milk jug hempy pots. Only got about 25g off the DP so didn't take any snaps. Photos of the 2 smaller pots are https://www.reddit.com/r/microgrowery/comments/8kz8zk/bag_seed_f63_revegged_after_first_harvest_in/ and https://www.reddit.com/r/microgrowery/comments/8kyrv8/f63_bagseed_3l_milk_jug_coco_hempy_bucket_spoon/

It got pretty crowded in there. Expect a total of 100g+ bud this time and have learned what I think will allow me to increase that next time - namely, LST the fuck out of them in a long patient vegetative phase then leave the sativas alone after flip!

Edited by doctor_nelson

Oh yeah well sounds all good personally I may have wanted to up the wattage but that’s just me. It the end though 100g+ of bud can’t complain mate. Good job!

Do you grow sativas? I'm finding they throw big fugly foxtails on the tops if I have more light? Everything I've read says that most sativas will do well with less light than indicas need so not sure if I could get more yield with more light - I think I just need more skill :)

Good work there doc, nice and frosty - home grown is always the best even if it is only a tiny amount.

I get about the same yield with the CFL setup i used in my cupboard.

100g is enough to last me about 6 months or more of daily vaping - a gram lasts 2 days or more.

Fucked if I'd know what to do with more other than give it away to random strangers....

• Upvote 1

I am a random stranger

Ah. Well. If some strange looking fool with a huge grin hands you a big bag of weed and strolls off, that was me.

The possibility gives you something to look forward to each day and could be the basis for a new religion based on maintaining a constant state of mindful hope that the random stranger with a big bag of primo will appear soon. Kind of cargo cult for millenials, old hippies and anyone in between. Anyone wanna join?

Edited by doctor_nelson

Ah. Well. If some strange looking fool with a huge grin hands you a big bag of weed and strolls off, that was me.

The possibility gives you something to look forward to each day and could be the basis for a new religion based on maintaining a constant state of mindful hope that the random stranger with a big bag of primo will appear soon. Kind of cargo cult for millenials, old hippies and anyone in between. Anyone wanna join?

Sounds legit - I’m in