AK48 - White Widow and..

Hey,

I personally would not grow anything in nivirana's range but each to their own.

I'd say look at the descriptions and try and match them to your grow conditions and work out which one will best suit your needs.

So for example if you want a quick harvest look at the flowering times ect.. height .. outdoor indoor ect.. try and do a mix and match and see what you come up with.. have done this many times myself and come out with good results..

Take care

Xpat

theres nothing wrong with nirvana seeds, i have growout many different seeds from nirvana (white rhino, cal orange,aurora indica,k2,b52) the best of these for was cal orange, aurora indica,b52. I only have the aurora indica left (bugs killed everything else) but i have b52 on order again and nlXhaze coming in as well as agfhani.

So nirvana is great if your looking to save a couple of bucks. especially if your not the best grower better of killiing of 10 nirvana seedlings then 10 sensi seedlings! :devilred:

theres nothing wrong with nirvana seeds, i have growout many different seeds from nirvana (white rhino, cal orange,aurora indica,k2,b52) the best of these for was cal orange, aurora indica,b52. I only have the aurora indica left (bugs killed everything else) but i have b52 on order again and nlXhaze coming in as well as agfhani. 

So nirvana is great if your looking to save a couple of bucks. especially if your not the best grower better of killiing of 10 nirvana seedlings then 10 sensi seedlings! :devilred:

Like i said.. each to their own. I reckon you get what you pay for in the seed world and I've been around it long enough to work out who is who and who is not.

I don't personally like nirvana for a mirid of reasons. One of which is that I'm just not happy with the quality. Seed banks like sensi place allot of time and effort in to the development of great strains and they are total pro's when it comes to genetics and cross breading. When they put a new product on the market you know its been grown and tested well.. you know you are getting a quality product.

I can't say the same with nirvana. People should not be looking at cost straight up.. You should grow some bag seed if you feel that way. If you do your study and don't try and rush your first or even second grow you'll soon find it's not rocket science and if you have got a great product ( not a medioca one ) you going to have some mad f#$ing weed at the end of it.

Take some risks.. it's much more of a rush when it pays off!!

Peace out!

Xpat...

buying seeds IMO is the first thing anyone should do,

We can all grow a plant and MJ is a weed. Its very hardy.

My first grow was clones from AussieSPC and I never regretted it come harvest time.

You end up with alot more bud and better quality.

Nirvana is a good seed to start with as its cheap. Im growing a Nirvana range now and its ok, its not top shelf for sure but far far better than hempy hermi crap bagseed.