Winter greenhouse grow.

yeah need that sun but need the warmth from the sun just as much in winter to keep that root zone at least a little on the warmer side 

if the bottom ( roots ) ain't do'in much neither is the top 

bit of air movement & some sort of ventilation 

could always build a walipini greenhouse to help with temp control , winter & summer 

From memory, bill. As dodgy as it maybe. I think in our part of the world the sun is pitched roughly at about 45 degree's on the horizon come winter solstice. So if you can set the greenhouse up about the distance from the height of the shed, it should still get full Sun. But for good measure, I'd se it at least 1.5 times the distance of the height of the shed, just to be sure.

e.g. 3.2 metre high shed, greenhouse distance from shed 4.8 metres.

From memory, bill. As dodgy as it maybe. I think in our part of the world the sun is pitched roughly at about 45 degree's on the horizon come winter solstice. So if you can set the greenhouse up about the distance from the height of the shed, it should still get full Sun. But for good measure, I'd se it at least 1.5 times the distance of the height of the shed, just to be sure.

e.g. 3.2 metre high shed, greenhouse distance from shed 4.8 metres.

Cheers mate.

Yeah, I can’t go too far from the shed. Drops off to a retaining wall and driveway.

I’ll get a spot facing north and run the risk :)

Edited by billygoat
  • Upvote 1

I was just gonna respond to Pedro, but seems some comments are deleted ?

I haven’t got it going cos I’m lazy and thought maybe low temps might render it a waste of time..

Anyway. It’s still sitting in a box waiting to be built.

And the plants have now reached a metre crammed under the little 315w. Fucks ne what I’m gonna do with ‘em now ! lol

post-2463-0-71607000-1529393546_thumb.jpeg

Edited by billygoat

I was just gonna respond to Pedro, but seems some comments are deleted ?

I haven’t got it going cos I’m lazy and thought maybe low temps might render it a waste of time..

Anyway. It’s still sitting in a box waiting to be built.

And the plants have now reached a metre crammed under the little 315w. Fucks ne what I’m gonna do with ‘em now ! lol

attachicon.gif315C7571-AFA2-40C1-8A60-FED63967EE5A.jpeg

Why'd you bother with the photo for...? Not needed

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/index.php?/topic/77531-Tunkers-Tinkering---2017-Time-to-get-perpetual