Winter greenhouse grow.

I’ve left a bunch of clones get too big to flower inside.

They are around 2.5ft tall now.

So I purchased a greenhouse. It’s 4m long, 3m wide and 2 metres high.

I’m wanting to set it up on the southern side of a shed. It’s the most private place on my property. Will that affect it hugely missing out on the sun it would get on the northern side of the shed ? I know outdoors in winter is a silly idea anyway, but thought I might as well see how I go. lol

• Upvote 1

Ok, fucken google confirms it:

Find a sunny position

The preferred location for a greenhouse is on the north or northeast side of the house, in a sunny location. This is where it will capture most sunlight for most of the year. If you can’t find a north facing spot, east facing is the second best option, followed by northwest and west. South facing is the least desirable position, and, while some plants will grow in a south facing position if they receive additional heating, it is best to be avoided.