I think I stuffed up again

I used the same potting mix, blended 2 parts dirt to 1 part perlite, no added nutes till the 4th week and then it was less than 1/2 strength. I don't reckon I had too many probs with my grow (iron duke from Sthn Star, 60:40 ind/sat hybrid) but it sure wasn't the most vigorous, and was easy to over water. Lights weren't much chop either ;) You can see the result in one of micmac's posts, the LED / HPS comparison topic.

Based on looking at most other grows on here there's def better ways, but if you can't change you'll still get something reasonable if you keep on top of how the plants are responding, esp. nute burn & water logging.

cheers

Iron duke should fill your tent bro. It stretches like crazy. Been growing and breeding it for a couple grows now. Stunting is usually the result of poor drainage. They love good drainage. They don't like over watering.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Autos are different beasts. Any Fuck up your yield is reduced. Back to back Fuck ups and your auto yield will be a few grams if your lucky.

That's what I cant understand for the life of me, a heck of a lot of first time growers use auto's. Where do they get the idea or information from that this is a good idea??? Auto's have their place sure, but most people shouldn't grow them. If your learning and your shit isnt dialed in you get a piss poor yield. There is no time for fuck ups, once you do your yield will be mostly a waste of time. 

• Upvote 1

I see autos as a gimmick a way for seed company's to make a few extra bucks on a novelty item but as El Gato said they do have their place but for a new grower i would stay clear and just go regs.

The new growers all want feminized seeds. Most people I guess are not aware of pre flowering etc your regs.

Everyone has an opinion. Not everyone grows the same, the same stock etc. I like autos I breed them. Best outdoors or greenhouse over summer when you have an indoor grow or you have indoor AND autos or you go dry... Fuck that.

I have to grow, I mean I could buy someone else's indoor or auto bud but again Fuck that. Paying money for weed??? Yeah just Fuck that right off.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Edited by ShitsNGiggles

FiveToMidinghts indoor auto grow (i think thats his name) was one of the best grows of autos i have seen in a while indoors.

But hey in the end who cares what you grow being reg fems autos or what ever at least they are growing something.

You don't learn if you don't try :)

Edited by OldManDallas
  • Upvote 1

FiveToMidinghts indoor auto grow (i think thats his name) was one of the best grows of autos i have seen in a while indoors.

But hey in the end who cares what you grow being reg fems autos or what ever at least they are growing something.

You don't learn if you don't try :)

Can’t agree more OMD, to me it’s a hobby and it’s learning everything and trying new ways to get results. If the end result is smokable then you still have a win in my book

• Upvote 1