when do u stop adding chemical?

Hi guys an gals,still a touch paranoid about all this but here goes anyway.I`m on week 6 of budding everything goin ok,wen my tank runs down this week,do I start to flush then or do I give it 1 more week of chem?Thanks for any information anybody can help with. :yingyang

Hey patch,

It's standard for me now to "flush" ( meaning running p.h balanced water without nutes through my system) for around 2 weeks before i cut..

This also has the effect of making the plant search for nutes from within the plant itself, in other words the plant feeds off itself. So don't get freaked out when your leaves start dropping off and shit like that.

My advice would also to be cut the shitty branches off the base at around this time.. Those real small ones if you have not already.. just so they don't eat up the juice that's could be going to your bud.. like start trimming back at around a week to go.

Good luck

xpat